Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RPG

This is naruto-generation rpg, create your own character and play !

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Are You New to a Forum? (Come Here)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ryo's : 121

Ninja profile
Village: None
Chakra:
Are You New to a Forum? (Come Here) Left_bar_bleue15/300Are You New to a Forum? (Come Here) Empty_bar_bleue  (15/300)
Health:
Are You New to a Forum? (Come Here) Left_bar_bleue110/300Are You New to a Forum? (Come Here) Empty_bar_bleue  (110/300)

Are You New to a Forum? (Come Here) Empty
PostSubject: Are You New to a Forum? (Come Here)   Are You New to a Forum? (Come Here) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:45 pm

Hello There, I'm Vasuka. I'm Here to expalint o you everything you may need to know about a Forum.

What's a Forum?

A Forum is a place created by someone to where People can sign up and chat whatever the subjects are about. For Example: Naruto Generation RPG

This Indicates that It's Based off The Anime series "Naruto". Sometimes people will throw in other words to make it spice up the taste like "Generation". Lastly the ending sometimes gives it away at most. Mostly Forum's are used for Role-playing. Which here it says "RPG" Meaning Role-playing Game. Put this together, You Are Role-playing Naruto Simply.

How do I Register/Become a Member?
Every Forum has a different way. Sometimes you HAVE to register before veiwing the forum. Sometimes it just shows up. You also need to look up at the top of the Screen and under the Picture/Banner from the top, it should say in a row "Register". Click that and Fill out the Information.

NOTE: You must be 13 years or older most of the time to register. Why? Well it's the Rules of the Boards. Not the Person who's running it.

Once your done. Most of the time You May have to Check your email and Activate your account. If You still don't know what's going on, check the FAQ on the top of the screen in the same bar where you had clicked "Register".

Once I'm a Member, what do I do?

Basicly everyone recommends you read the Rules first. Look on the first Page and most of the time you look for the category that talks about the Rules. Or states "Annoucements", "Rules", or anything related to that. After you have read the rules. You can start to post, counting on what the board is.

If it is an RPG Forum, you must create your own character, (Or own a cannon *Which we don't do here*) you Need to go the category that says most of the time "Custom Charaters" or "Character Creation". Anything relating to Characters. You Go to something called a "Template" that basicly shows what the Admin requests from you to fill out. Take your time and Don't rush doing this. Once your done, You Post it. Although Post it in the correct area. DON'T POST IT IN "APPROVED" SINCE THE ADMIN/MODS DIDN"T APPROVE IT YET. Post in where it shows the treads of "Character Template" and such. Don't post IN the character template though.

How do I create a thread?

At the Bottom of the place there should be a button called "New Topic" Or "New Thread". For Example look for this button on This forum.
Are You New to a Forum? (Come Here) I_post

Clicking this you make your OWN individual Post without having to Post on others. You can talk about different things instead of waiting for someone to make one and post to it. This is how it makes the forum get going. Express your thoughts.

How do I post?

Posting is different from Creating a Thread. Posting you are Replying to the person before you in a Topic. Look for this button to Reply/post to the person.
Are You New to a Forum? (Come Here) I_reply

Most of the time there is something called "Quick Reply" Which you can reply instantly without going to another page. you can review all the posts both ways if needing to look back on things.

What do I do for my Profile?

You don't need to do anything if You don't wish. Basicly you go to the bar above the screen that has 'Profile" once you have logged in and you can edit it whenever you wish. You Can add pictures to your avatar, Your signature and so on. Have fun with your Profile.:3 It's your freedom to do as you will.

FAQ

Most of the time, We Recommend you Use this before you ask us any questions. It'll be quiet helpful more then us.Very Happy

Please click Here to View FAQ.
Back to top Go down
http://www.leonardotmnt.deviantart.com

Are You New to a Forum? (Come Here)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: General area :: The Classroom-
Jump to: