Naruto RPG

This is naruto-generation rpg, create your own character and play !

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

A second coming

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mitsuhide akechi
Genin
Genin

Ryo's : 0

Ninja profile
Village: None
Chakra:
200/200  (200/200)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: A second coming   Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:47 pm

Mitsu wandered throughout the deserted area of the forest where the ruins of what seemed to be a small village still stood. he had been here once before and this time came alone. his parents only seemed to put the woman he had met on edge and would actually like to sit and speak with her for a while. she held a strange calling to him that kept him wondering where she had gone. after their second encounter in the graveyard of konoha she seemed she would probably not be here but he hoped
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutor.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader

Ryo's : 121

Ninja profile
Chakra:
15/300  (15/300)
Health:
110/300  (110/300)

PostSubject: Re: A second coming   Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:38 pm

The village seemed very quite, quite enough to meditate and get lost within the meditation forever. The wind blew softly as the flapping of the Ahihcu flag remained firm and tall.

Yet footsteps crushed grass under them, seeming to not be far off. There stood a figure. It looked almost transparent though. It was of Vasuka. Younger it seemed like it. She stood near the water that ran through the village. Staring into it as her reflection didn't show. It turned to look towards Mitsu having disoppeared like a ghost.

A few other transparent figures appeared in different parts of the city, then disoppeared. It was like a ghost town of just nothing but memories.

Suddenly a chuckle formed behind Mistuhide, yet it wasn't Vasuka's.

(Note: Playing an NPC for now until vasuka reaches this ponit. She'll be here soonish , one of my own Characters)

Behind Mistu was a young teen boy who was about 18 years old. His clothing was full black leather with a trench coat that covered down to his ankles. Tight pants and shirt with gloves and so on. His eyes were brown as his hair was brown, short yet long covering down to his chin. He held a flute in his hands, seeming to have been playing it before he smirked.

"you know. She isn't here at the moment...she should be back...."He began telling Mistu.

Blood type: AA
Clan: Ahihcu
Akatsuki Status: Leader
Ring: Dragon, Left hand Ring Finger
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.leonardotmnt.deviantart.com
mitsuhide akechi
Genin
Genin

Ninja profile
Chakra:
200/200  (200/200)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: A second coming   Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:00 pm

Mitsu turned with a faint smile "do you know how long until she returns?" he asked calmly with a small bow, he vaguely remembered her being the last of the ahihcu but put the thought out of his mind as it could not be true. Mitsu turned about and took note of the images that floated bye, the spirits imprint on reality it seemed "are you alive still... or.. were you killed in the massacre that happened here long ago?" he asked with atinge of sorrow in him, he hated killing and death, those only brought pain and destruction
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader

Ninja profile
Chakra:
15/300  (15/300)
Health:
110/300  (110/300)

PostSubject: Re: A second coming   Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:25 pm

He frowned shaking his head "Sadly Sir, young mad'am Vasuka should be here within the hour. I know it's not like her to stray over too long. be patient and she'll come like a moon tring to touch the ocean but cannot."He manged, almost in a riddle. His voice was more of a germen accent mixed with some bristish. He sounded like high class yet more of a riddle type of kid.

The boy examined Mitsu gently as if he wasn't listening for a second, but chuckled a bit at the sudden question. "Me? A Spirit? Alive? You may say I'm a mix of both young Mitsuhide"He suddenly got up bowing a bit having sad the name without asking"Mitsuhide Akechi is it?"He corrected himself. "I am not one of Vasuka's clan...yet I am not a memory for I wouldn't be speaking of you"He began poking his flute towards the boy silently. "I...Am Yume Yamero...Dark Master and Brother of young Sister Xotix."He manged bowing."All Hail Xotix."He said yet sounded more darker when placing his flute back apon his shoulder seeming to give a sneer.

Back to top Go down
mitsuhide akechi
Genin
Genin

Ninja profile
Chakra:
200/200  (200/200)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: A second coming   Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:05 am

"I know not of this xotix of whom you speak" Mitsu said with a solemn bow of his head "perhaps you can inform me on who your sister is" a small smile crept upon his face as he sat, he noticed an odd feeling about the man, one that made the hair on the back of his neck stand on end but not hostile, not yet at least, he kept his body loose and ready to defend with blade if need be, he really hoped Vasuka would come soon, he needed to learn of the treachery of the uchiha "you play the flute, or so it would seem, perhaps you could teach me as well while we wait for the lady to arive?" particles began to form up from the earth around them as he wove saidin in earth to draw minerals and then fire to heat them into mettle and formed them into a flute as he studied it quickly, he saw the many working parts and copied them easily unto the perfect likeness of the flte the man held
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader

Ninja profile
Chakra:
15/300  (15/300)
Health:
110/300  (110/300)

PostSubject: Re: A second coming   Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:50 pm

Yume eyed Mitsu then noticed him suddenly, what seemed to him, make fun of his sister. His eyes widen as he shook his head holding the Flute back towards Mitsu "Never Speak of Sister Xotix that way. Even if you do not know of her, she would get mad if she had heard such a thing. She is in all of us; in fact...she made us. She made this world...The skys, the water, the air, everything you see here and heard of...she is the creator...The Child of All Creators. Her Mother Death and Father Life. Form together to give us my blessing sister who adopted me as her brother."He smiled gently. "Alas I have spoken too much. "Then before he would disoppear, he noticed Mitsu create a flute. This interested him immeditaly.

"A Flute? you wish to study my type of flute? This flute would take years of pratice that you can not accomplish, although I'll teach you the basic's if you wish of a normal day flute." He smiled with his accent still there.

Back to top Go down
mitsuhide akechi
Genin
Genin

Ninja profile
Chakra:
200/200  (200/200)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: A second coming   Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:11 am

"forgive me kind sir I did not mean to insult, I just know not of the lady xotix and know not which respects I should pay... as for creation... I wield a power ancient enough to have been used in the creation, of our realm and many others which may or may not be..." Mitsu smiled gently at his reply of the flute "I do wish to learn the basics, but time is all that I have on this earth... perhaps on another meeting you might wish to, I am not a normal human... I am sure of that... the scars I bear on my body show that as easily as any abilities I have"

Mitsu lifted his shirt over his head slowly to reveal his torso. the flesh there looked maimed and scarred beyond belief, not a single inch of his flesh held the normal peach like hue. the scars ranging from those which could not be described by normal means, and those that seemed to have come from bears or wolves "see.... I was raised by the wolves... but my clan... it was different, from what I have been informed of at least..." his eyes went blank slowly, glazing over as the image of his burning home crept upon his mind, like that of another life
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader

Ninja profile
Chakra:
15/300  (15/300)
Health:
110/300  (110/300)

PostSubject: Re: A second coming   Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:59 pm

The Man, Yume, The Wielder and bearrer of darkness glanced over the boy as he noticed the scar's, over hearing his part of the stor. he simply nodded before he shifted over keeping his distance still.

"I see...Well then, shall we get started?"He began. For the first few mintiunes he was teaching Mitsu the proper way to hold the flute. thumbs under, the tip of the flute under your chin, your mouth making a kissy face towards it and where the finger's should be placed, both pinky's placed further in each direction.

"Now, try to let out a soft cold air for a high pitch and a warm air for the low pitch."He instructed, hoping that he will try to keep his position firm. He did sense Vasuka not far, she was coming home within a few mins. 15 Mins he guessed to himself.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A second coming   

Back to top Go down

A second coming
Page 1 of 1