Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RPG

This is naruto-generation rpg, create your own character and play !

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Giketsu Shatateya

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kohaku and Kesh
Wanderers

Ryo's : 15

Ninja profile
Village: None
Chakra:
Giketsu Shatateya Left_bar_bleue200/200Giketsu Shatateya Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
Giketsu Shatateya Left_bar_bleue200/200Giketsu Shatateya Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Giketsu Shatateya Empty
PostSubject: Giketsu Shatateya   Giketsu Shatateya Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 10:12 am

Basic Character Information:
Name:Shitateya ,Giketsu
Clan:Shitateya

Looks: Giketsu has Black hair and dark green eyes hes 6'2 feet tall and weight 154 pounds.Has no unusual scars and stuff.He's just a regular guy and isnt too muscled.

Personality:Giketsu is pretty random ,he is quite friendly but sometimes turn anti social when there is strangers arround.He's calm and usualy attempts to hide his emotions and they rarely comes free when he's on misioin or serius duty.Sometimes he might turn bit weird and act inappropirate in few situations.He also realy likes animals ,all animals besides cats.

Kekkei Genkai:Chakra strings
Chakra Cost:1 chakra per feet ,5 to make the string stronger.Going spectral doesnt require chakra but concentration.
Description:Forms chakra strings that can be made stronger or spectral and afterwars turned back if user correctly aply chakra to it.
Special Effect:Going spectral.

Skill and Rank Information
Village: Konohagakure no Sato I guess ,Tell me if thereis other villages available.

Elements: Doton and Raiton(Wind and Lightning)
Skills Specialties: Puppeteering

Jutsu

Name:Puppet manipulation (Shitateya style.)
Type: Puppet
Chakra Cost: 1 per kunai ,5 per blade ,10 for smoke bomb ,25 for explosive rocket or poision bomb.
Element: -
Description [This must be a few lines per jutsu.]This is a way Giketsu uses dolls.Giketsu using his bloodline ability forms chakra strings connecting him with his puppet.These strings can be made extremely strong if chakra is applied to avoid them being cut or made spectral and then back to stop manipulating a puppet and then re-connect when near.When Giketsu isconnected to the doll he can also apply his chakra to "mutate" his puppetmeaning that he can form hidden blades ,kunais etc. within his doll.These things can noly be made when connected to puppet and transfering chakra to it ,also this equipment can't be formed from thin air so puppet has to "feed" to regain materials and be able to equip itself.Giketsu can manipulate up to two dolls at a time but it requires both hands meaning that user can't perfom nin or gen jutsu unless by stopping the dolls in the middle of battle.
History:Giketsu was born in a small village.His mother was Shitateya but father a merchant that were selling the crafts of Shitateya clan.Giketsu's grandfather was a merchant aswell but his hobby was collecting ninja puppets andhis dream was to master puppet fighting style.Giketsu was born with Shitateya bloodline but unlike other members of his clan he hated sewing and stuff but liked to play with his grandfathers puppet.At age 5 with help of his grandfather he made his 1st puppet wich he named Zen ,by combining his grandfathers knowledge and his bloodline skill he soon learned how to use puppets for fighting ,at age 7 he made his 2nd doll alone and named it Soutsu.Soutsu was alot different then Zen and in order to manipulate both of these puppets he started to develope his own style.He trained whenever he could.By training this hard Giketsu's puppets started to imitate his chakra flow and eventualy became superior than his grandfathers.At age 12 Giketsu finished Shinobi academy and now he's a Genin ready to show his skills to the world.

Last edited by Giketsu on Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:51 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ryo's : 121

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Giketsu Shatateya Left_bar_bleue15/300Giketsu Shatateya Empty_bar_bleue  (15/300)
Health:
Giketsu Shatateya Left_bar_bleue110/300Giketsu Shatateya Empty_bar_bleue  (110/300)

Giketsu Shatateya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giketsu Shatateya   Giketsu Shatateya Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 5:08 pm

Looks Fine. Just add a history And It'll be approved.:3
Back to top Go down
http://www.leonardotmnt.deviantart.com
Kohaku and Kesh
Wanderers

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

Giketsu Shatateya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giketsu Shatateya   Giketsu Shatateya Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:27 am

Edited.I wanted to know weather I can be in other villages besides Konoha.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ryo's : 112

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Giketsu Shatateya Left_bar_bleue100/200Giketsu Shatateya Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Health:
Giketsu Shatateya Left_bar_bleue160/200Giketsu Shatateya Empty_bar_bleue  (160/200)

Giketsu Shatateya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giketsu Shatateya   Giketsu Shatateya Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:13 am

I would recommend putting in some more personality and looks and then you have more to RP with Very Happy.

Also if you are a Puppet Master you should make a topic in Puppet Creation.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/will10mac
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Giketsu Shatateya Left_bar_bleue15/300Giketsu Shatateya Empty_bar_bleue  (15/300)
Health:
Giketsu Shatateya Left_bar_bleue110/300Giketsu Shatateya Empty_bar_bleue  (110/300)

Giketsu Shatateya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giketsu Shatateya   Giketsu Shatateya Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:54 pm

Yes You can be in a different village besides Konoha. It's fine.:3 Yet if it's a village like the Akatsuki's hide out or amegakure and such you woul dneed approval by the kage's, etc.

Just do what Takeo has placed above and your fine.^^
Back to top Go down
Kohaku and Kesh
Wanderers

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

Giketsu Shatateya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giketsu Shatateya   Giketsu Shatateya Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:52 am

I'd like to be in earth village if possible ,also I added a bit to personality but I don't I'll be adding to looks for it's pretty pointless and has nothing to do with RPing.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ryo's : 112

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Giketsu Shatateya Left_bar_bleue100/200Giketsu Shatateya Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Health:
Giketsu Shatateya Left_bar_bleue160/200Giketsu Shatateya Empty_bar_bleue  (160/200)

Giketsu Shatateya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giketsu Shatateya   Giketsu Shatateya Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:41 am

at leat add a picture to it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/will10mac
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

Giketsu Shatateya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giketsu Shatateya   Giketsu Shatateya Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:34 pm

Hm...I still recommend looks but it looks fine for now. Approved.:3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Giketsu Shatateya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giketsu Shatateya   Giketsu Shatateya Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Giketsu Shatateya
Page 1 of 1