Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RPG

This is naruto-generation rpg, create your own character and play !

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shizuto Senju Bio

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shizuto Senju
Missing ninja
Missing ninja
Shizuto Senju

Ryo's : 52

Ninja profile
Village: None
Chakra:
Shizuto Senju  Bio Left_bar_bleue200/200Shizuto Senju  Bio Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
Shizuto Senju  Bio Left_bar_bleue200/200Shizuto Senju  Bio Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Shizuto Senju  Bio Empty
PostSubject: Shizuto Senju Bio   Shizuto Senju  Bio Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:09 pm

Name Shizuto Senju
Clan: Senju
Basic Character Information:

Looks: [url=https://servimg.com/image preview.php?i=10&u=14173946]Shizuto Senju  Bio Adam10[/url]
I battle he puts on his white cloak with a large red cross on it the clock trails behind him.He has a white hood that just covers his eyes and is wearing a white robe underneath the cloak with his normal trousers on but white.also with his black shoes and black gloves. the gloves have SS engraved on it.

Personality: He is Brave and smart and come up with good tatics on the battlefield.he will dissaper into a puff of smoke in dire siuations.But he also gets mad very easly and will accept no apologies.unless they beg for forgivness.but he is very caring for the wild life.

Basic Clan Information
Clan Name:Senju
Kekkei Genkai:Wood Release
Wood Release (木遁, Mokuton; English TV "Wood Style") techniques combine earth and water-based chakra to create wood.
Wood Release techniques can be produced from anywhere,
including the user's body, as the user's chakra is literally converted into a source of life.
Chakra Cost:
Description: The Senju clan gained their fame in the era before the founding of the hidden villages.
Where other clans focused on mastering one particular skill, the Senju were masters in all skills,
from Ninjutsu, to Taijutsu, to Genjutsu. Because of this, they were feared as "the clan with a thousand skills"
(「千の手を持つ一族」, "sen no te o motsu ichizoku"), which gave them their name Senju (千手, "a thousand skills", "a thousand hands").

Skill and Rank Information
Village: Konoha

Special Characteristics:
Special Effects:

Elements: Fire and Lightning
Skills Specialties: Ninjutsu and Taijutsu

History: when i was born the doctor found that i was born with werid birth marks on my arms my mother shavolina died giving birth to me.the doctor did not know anythin about my birth marks.
My father was very caring to me since my mother died.
My fifth birthday i learned about the elements i could control and that i asked my father if i could start training in ninjustu and taijustu and my present from hims was my pet eagle Mojo.
after i finished my training my father and his noodle shop was attacked by thugs me and my pet defended my father but he was mortally wounded and the doctors could not do anything.so i sold my fathers noodle shop and went looking for the thugs that murdered my father and eliminate them from the world. then i was 17 once i have found the last memeber of the thugs his headquarters was highly guarded with about 100 guards with katanas,bows and arrows and spears.
He still yet needs to discover what his birth mark means.
He is lso helping Takeo attack Uchiha Headquarters.

Jutsus:

Name of Jutsu: Chidori
Range: Close
Description: Chidori (a.k.a. Raikiri) is a Ninjutsu technique developed by Hatake Kakashi utilizing the Lightning Element. Chidori allows him to cut through any foe. Later, Uchiha Sasuke used his Sharingan and the training of Kakashi to also learn the technique. It was given the nickname Raikiri after it was said Kakashi used the technique to cut a light

Name: Phoenix Flower
Description: Katon • Housenka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals and then emits a series of small fire balls. The ninja can also hurl a projectile which is covered in these same flames. To the opponent the attack appears to be only the balls of flame, they do not see the hidden threat within

Name: Goukakyuu no Jutsu - Great Fireball Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Katon
Description: Katon • Goukakyuu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals, draws chakra from their mouth into their chest and them immediately exhales it. They then blow a stream of fire which erupts into a large sphere of flames. To better manage the flames the ninja will bring their hand to their mouth to control it

Name: Ryuuka no Jutsu - Dragon Fire Technique
Type: Ninjutsui
Description: Katon • Ryuuka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. After binding the opponent, the ninja uses a guide wire to unleash a large torrential fire burst onto the target.

Name: Kai - Release
Element: N/A
Description: Kai is a Ninjutsu technique which allows the ninja to avoid the effects of a Genjutsu illusion. After forming the needed handseals, the Genjutsu technique will not affect the ninja. The ninja can also use the technique on another individual who was unable to avoid the attack. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja touches the one affected to end the affect of the spell.

Name: Basic Academy Jutsus
Chakra Cost 10 each
Elements: None
Description: Clone Jutsu, Replacement Jutsu, Rope Escape Jutsu, Transformation Jutsu.

Name: Henge no Jutsu
chakra cost:10
Description: This jutsu allows the user to assume the appearance of another person, animal, or object.
This is one of the basic jutsu taught at the Konoha Ninja Academy. Fundamentally, all ninja know this jutsu.
The transformation jutsu is considered to be among the more difficult E-ranked techniques,
since it requires constant emission of chakra while mentally maintaining the form. On top of that, the user would be, most likely,
interacting with the environment. This puts much mental strain on the inexperienced ninja.

Muon Satsujin Jutsu - Silent Homicide Technique
Type: Attack
Chakra: 25
Muon Satsujin Jutsu, the ability to commit a silent homicide, is a technique to dispatch your foe with no warning. Your quick speed and skills will instantly kill them before they can provide a defense

Name Fire bird
Type: Ninjustu
Chakra:70
Element:Fire
Description: create a small flare shoot it up into the air and then expands to look like a bird that flys fastly towards the target and then explodes and if target killed the Chakra returns to me

Name: Flaming Football
Type:Tiajustu
Description:Creates a fire ball i throw it up in the air go flying at the fire ball then kick it down at the target once kicked it breaks into loads of mini bits going around about 100 miles per hour.

Name:lightning daggers
Type:Ninjustu
Element:Lightning
Description:use lightning surge to make me fly up into the air the use the lightning surge through my arms to shoot out many dagger shaped lightning bolts.

Last edited by coopermar1 on Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:29 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shizuto Senju
Missing ninja
Missing ninja
Shizuto Senju

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

Shizuto Senju  Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shizuto Senju Bio   Shizuto Senju  Bio Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:09 pm

THis is not finished yet!
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ryo's : 112

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Shizuto Senju  Bio Left_bar_bleue100/200Shizuto Senju  Bio Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Health:
Shizuto Senju  Bio Left_bar_bleue160/200Shizuto Senju  Bio Empty_bar_bleue  (160/200)

Shizuto Senju  Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shizuto Senju Bio   Shizuto Senju  Bio Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:52 pm

Just to let everyone know

I do approve of him bein my apprentice.

He hasn't put it in yet xD.

Im not gonna approve or not approve becausei would be tottaly biased as I helped him with some bits anyway. xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/will10mac
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ryo's : 121

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Shizuto Senju  Bio Left_bar_bleue15/300Shizuto Senju  Bio Empty_bar_bleue  (15/300)
Health:
Shizuto Senju  Bio Left_bar_bleue110/300Shizuto Senju  Bio Empty_bar_bleue  (110/300)

Shizuto Senju  Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shizuto Senju Bio   Shizuto Senju  Bio Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:48 pm

Since you have Takeo's Acceptance in the Senji Clan, That's fine with me. Just finish it up and it'll be great.:3

Since it's not in the Character Sheet, I wanted to add to try and put a history in. thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.leonardotmnt.deviantart.com
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ryo's : 112

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Shizuto Senju  Bio Left_bar_bleue100/200Shizuto Senju  Bio Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Health:
Shizuto Senju  Bio Left_bar_bleue160/200Shizuto Senju  Bio Empty_bar_bleue  (160/200)

Shizuto Senju  Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shizuto Senju Bio   Shizuto Senju  Bio Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 2:19 pm

Approved by me!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/will10mac
Shizuto Senju
Missing ninja
Missing ninja
Shizuto Senju

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

Shizuto Senju  Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shizuto Senju Bio   Shizuto Senju  Bio Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:26 pm

coopermar1 wrote:
Name Shizuto Senju

Looks: [url=https://servimg.com/image preview.php?i=10&u=14173946]Shizuto Senju  Bio Adam10[/url]

Personality: He is Brave and smart and come up with good tatics on the battlefield.he will dissaper into a puff of smoke in dire siuations.But he also gets mad very easly and will accept no apologies.unless they beg for forgivness.but he is very caring for the wild life.

Basic Clan Information
Wood Release (木遁, Mokuton; English TV "Wood Style") techniques combine earth and water-based chakra to create wood.
including the user's body, as the user's chakra is literally converted into a source of life.
Chakra Cost:
Description: The Senju clan gained their fame in the era before the founding of the hidden villages.
Where other clans focused on mastering one particular skill, the Senju were masters in all skills,
from Ninjutsu, to Taijutsu, to Genjutsu. Because of this, they were feared as "the clan with a thousand skills"
(「千の手を持つ一族」, "sen no te o motsu ichizoku"), which gave them their name Senju (千手, "a thousand skills", "a thousand hands").

Special Characteristics:
Special Effects:

History: when i was born the doctor found that i was born with werid birth marks on my arms my mother shavolina died giving birth to me.the doctor did not know anythin about my birth marks.
My fifth birthday i learned about the elements i could control and that i asked my father if i could start training in ninjustu and taijustu and my present from hims was my pet eagle Mojo.
after i finished my training my father and his noodle shop was attacked by thugs me and my pet defended my father but he was mortally wounded and the doctors could not do anything.so i sold my fathers noodle shop and went looking for the thugs that murdered my father and eliminate them from the world. then i was 17 once i have found the last memeber of the thugs his headquarters was highly guarded with about 100 guards with katanas,bows and arrows and spears.

Jutsus:

Description: Chidori (a.k.a. Raikiri) is a Ninjutsu technique developed by Hatake Kakashi utilizing the Lightning Element. Chidori allows him to cut through any foe. Later, Uchiha Sasuke used his Sharingan and the training of Kakashi to also learn the technique. It was given the nickname Raikiri after it was said Kakashi used the technique to cut a light

Description: Katon • Housenka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals and then emits a series of small fire balls. The ninja can also hurl a projectile which is covered in these same flames. To the opponent the attack appears to be only the balls of flame, they do not see the hidden threat within

Description: Katon • Goukakyuu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals, draws chakra from their mouth into their chest and them immediately exhales it. They then blow a stream of fire which erupts into a large sphere of flames. To better manage the flames the ninja will bring their hand to their mouth to control it

Description: Katon • Ryuuka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. After binding the opponent, the ninja uses a guide wire to unleash a large torrential fire burst onto the target.

Description: Kai is a Ninjutsu technique which allows the ninja to avoid the effects of a Genjutsu illusion. After forming the needed handseals, the Genjutsu technique will not affect the ninja. The ninja can also use the technique on another individual who was unable to avoid the attack. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja touches the one affected to end the affect of the spell.

Chakra Cost 10 each
Description: Clone Jutsu, Replacement Jutsu, Rope Escape Jutsu, Transformation Jutsu.

Description: This jutsu allows the user to assume the appearance of another person, animal, or object.
This is one of the basic jutsu taught at the Konoha Ninja Academy. Fundamentally, all ninja know this jutsu.
The transformation jutsu is considered to be among the more difficult E-ranked techniques,
since it requires constant emission of chakra while mentally maintaining the form. On top of that, the user would be, most likely,
interacting with the environment. This puts much mental strain on the inexperienced ninja.

Muon Satsujin Jutsu, the ability to commit a silent homicide, is a technique to dispatch your foe with no warning. Your quick speed and skills will instantly kill them before they can provide a defense

Name Fire bird
Description: create a small flare shoot it up into the air and then expands to look like a bird that flys fastly towards the target and then explodes and if target killed the Chakra returns to me

Description:Creates a fire ball i throw it up in the air go flying at the fire ball then kick it down at the target once kicked it breaks into loads of mini bits going around about 100 miles per hour.

Description:use lightning surge to make me fly up into the air the use the lightning surge through my arms to shoot out many dagger shaped lightning bolts.
Back to top Go down
Shizuto Senju
Missing ninja
Missing ninja
Shizuto Senju

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

Shizuto Senju  Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shizuto Senju Bio   Shizuto Senju  Bio Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:28 pm

coopermar1 wrote:
Never surrrender
Name Shizuto Senju

Basic Clan Information
Chakra Cost:

Special Characteristics:
Special Effects:

Jutsus:

Chakra Cost 10 each

Name Fire bird

Description:use lightning surge to make me fly up into the air the use the lightning surge through my arms to shoot out many dagger shaped lightning bolts.[b]
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ryo's : 121

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Shizuto Senju  Bio Left_bar_bleue15/300Shizuto Senju  Bio Empty_bar_bleue  (15/300)
Health:
Shizuto Senju  Bio Left_bar_bleue110/300Shizuto Senju  Bio Empty_bar_bleue  (110/300)

Shizuto Senju  Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shizuto Senju Bio   Shizuto Senju  Bio Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:31 pm

Hm, This looks fine to me. Accepted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.leonardotmnt.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

Shizuto Senju  Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shizuto Senju Bio   Shizuto Senju  Bio Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shizuto Senju Bio
Page 1 of 1