Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RPG

This is naruto-generation rpg, create your own character and play !

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Hokae's Scroll!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ryo's : 112

Ninja profile
Village: None
Chakra:
The Hokae's Scroll! Left_bar_bleue100/200The Hokae's Scroll! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Health:
The Hokae's Scroll! Left_bar_bleue160/200The Hokae's Scroll! Empty_bar_bleue  (160/200)

The Hokae's Scroll! Empty
PostSubject: The Hokae's Scroll!   The Hokae's Scroll! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:40 am

Takeo stood clutching the scroll sealed away by the first hokage. His wooden armoe had receeded and he wandered over to the window and looked outside. He wondered how his apprentice was doing. He heared footsteps coming from the hallway. Was it a Black ops team? He put the croll around his back and secured it on using his wood jutsu. Takeo twirled round and smirked at the person standing in the doorway.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/will10mac
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
The Hokae's Scroll! Left_bar_bleue100/200The Hokae's Scroll! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Health:
The Hokae's Scroll! Left_bar_bleue160/200The Hokae's Scroll! Empty_bar_bleue  (160/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Hokae's Scroll!   The Hokae's Scroll! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 2:55 am

Takeo pulled out a kunai and faced his best friend when he worked in Anbu. Please move aside I have no reason to fight you and it would just cause me pain. He started walkin towards him when he sensed his chakra and flew bac towards the window.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Hokae's Scroll!   The Hokae's Scroll! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 3:30 am

5 wood clones formed beside him each one clutched a different weapon. They had kunais all the way to a hammer. In Takeo's hand formed a wooden daggertail. I regret that I must get a Sarutobi blood pill but it will help my reaserch
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ryo's : 121

Ninja profile
Chakra:
The Hokae's Scroll! Left_bar_bleue15/300The Hokae's Scroll! Empty_bar_bleue  (15/300)
Health:
The Hokae's Scroll! Left_bar_bleue110/300The Hokae's Scroll! Empty_bar_bleue  (110/300)

PostSubject: Re: The Hokae's Scroll!   The Hokae's Scroll! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:02 pm

(OOC:Playing NPC, is one of my own OC's, but still)

IC:

The Anbu stared gently towards Takeo, no emotion could be shown through the mask of a wolf. The mask seemed to have small cracks in it, not having seemed to get fixed from recent attacks. Small blood stains could be visible on the mask as blue swirls scraped across one eye three times, swurling around the other and making three dots over as eye brows, a swirl coming out from the left side of the mask over the mouth then another through the ears and into the left ear hole the swirl laid.

The cloak waved a bit playfully while a chuckle appeared gently. A dark one while the two black narrowed eyes stared straight towards Takeo tilting it's head a bit.

"....Takeo.....Takeo....Why are you doing this? Betraying us as such....I wish you have choosen a different path." He began, yet, the voice sounded way off, withdrawing out of the left pocket soon came a wooden flute that was odd in shap and dectorations. This person usually never had a flute within the life they knew takeo. Was it new? It looked new yet written languages written over it looked ancient. The person usually carried Chakra blades when fighting as he watched the clones."...You've became strong..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.leonardotmnt.deviantart.com
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Hokae's Scroll!   The Hokae's Scroll! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 4:26 am

Takeo was intriged by this new appereance of a flute. He decided it posed no danger to him after all he could munipluate wood. The five clones started towards his friend. Holding windmill shuriken, kunais, katanas, a hammer and one held a block of wood with the japanese symbol "Death" on it. When will you learn? You have just angered me more and more you people! first things first, how is the hokage doing he didn't seem to joining in on the battle!
Takeo's pet JoJo was sitting on top of the clones head which was weilding the plank of wood. Funny thing really, the fact that you will probally use the flute at long distance, and I will have to get my hands on it! Wood blocked off all exits except from a little air vent. That won't be hard though!
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
The Hokae's Scroll! Left_bar_bleue15/300The Hokae's Scroll! Empty_bar_bleue  (15/300)
Health:
The Hokae's Scroll! Left_bar_bleue110/300The Hokae's Scroll! Empty_bar_bleue  (110/300)

PostSubject: Re: The Hokae's Scroll!   The Hokae's Scroll! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:06 am

While the Clones had started to charge, He glanced towards Takeo with a soft look, having tilted his head as if confused. "This?"He began, poniting towards the Flute with a hint of laughter."This isn't a weapon. I love music when I'm in need to stay calm."He began, sitting down gently as the clones gathered closer. He moved his mask barely to the side of his left face, only shadows covered his face while his eyes shown greatly of a beautiful brown color. He held the flute up close to his lips and started it with a high pitch. He started to play a smooth melody before his face and body started to rip, tear and crackle. Small particles he became until he was gone, swirling within the air and around the room.

"....The Hokage?...Why now...don't get so interested, your dear friend is now dead.A cerimony is being held as we speak." his voice traveled. Soon the particles still traveled the area while he was reataching himself sitting down at the desk now, arms crossed a bit wih asmile, legs hanging as he chuckled with the shadow of his face still covered, the mask still hiding him. "Now then, 7 against one seems very unfair."He said shrugging his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Hokae's Scroll!   The Hokae's Scroll! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:29 am

Hmmmmm, I would agree with you there but it is not seven against one! It is one vs twenty! 13 more clones came from Takeo's hands and charged towards the anbu each one brandishing a woodenstick. All of the clones now had wooden sticks which they all threw at the anbu.
JoJo Takeo's monkey jumped onto Takeos shoulder and pulled hes sword out and screeched. Takeo whip his Daggertail behind him and the twisted it in an arc towards the Anbu. Do you see it yet? You can not win! Your leader is dead. Just like you will be soon unless you surrender
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Hokae's Scroll!   The Hokae's Scroll! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:56 pm

He watched as the then just noticed the new 13 clones appear and charge at him with their weapons sending right through him. They seem to strike him while he gave a plain expression in wonder. Eyes deep in thought, yet as the spears hit, they stood on their ends for a second before falling to the ground, not one had hit him. His body suddenly let off a shine across him, a field? When the spears had hit, a ripple almost like water and filled of green, blue and white vibrated and disoppeared.

He tilted his head."That it?"he asked. He watched the Monkey having jumped up. When that happened, that was it. He reached his right hand up and suddenly thrusted it outword, a strong force almost pushed everything back from that spot while what looked like a portal made his hand dissovle through. Behind the monkey appeared another small portal, out came his hand gripping the monkey from the back of the neck. Riping it backwards to be tossed towards Takeo.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Hokae's Scroll!   The Hokae's Scroll! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:55 am

The wood lay useless on the ground, or that is what it must have looked like to anyone except to Takeo and JoJo. The wood peices shot in the air towards the anbu after hitting his sheild they expanded and wrapped completely around it. So only a large wooden circle was vissible.
Takeo grabs the monkey quickly and whispers in its ear wasabi time. A long bit of wood flys into the portal while JoJo puts exsplovise tags on all bits so that he can blow it up whenever he wants. JoJo then pulls a windmill shuriken off Takeo's back and attaches one phoniex fire tag to each edge. Takeo sighs and looks at the wooden circle wondering what is happening while the clones are absobered back into him. The thing about JoJo is he isn't my pet. He just follows me. He chooses someone he likes and follows them. I will make sure that you don't hurt him! Or you can pay the consequences!!!
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Hokae's Scroll!   The Hokae's Scroll! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:04 am

The Anbu watched, examining the sudden protection the 'mama' ninja provided for the 'pet'. He watched to laugh but was in no position to. He had retreieved his hand back through the portal that would have disoppeared once his last finger tips appeared.

He watched as the attack reflected off the sheild and started to morph. But he just stared straight towards the two. "Listen, I'm in no mood to fight you. I'm simply wanting why your wasting such energy to fight someone you don't even kjnow. Besides, I haven't harmed you at all, you started and I just protected myself. Now did I?"He questioned. His arms remained crossed like one his one. He waited for that responce.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Hokae's Scroll!   The Hokae's Scroll! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:15 am

Fine then step aside and let me go.......... You see, I know you wouldn't do that. chances are you are wanting to kill me and get this scroll back, but I don't mind if your not. While he was talking the wood quickly changed direction and receded back into takeo while JoJo pick off the explosive tags. The wood flew back towards Takeo and was absorbed into his arm. Thw wood around the window seemed to melt back into the ground. Takeo winked at the anbu standing infront of him and smiled. Well I shall take my leave then. Takeo jumped backwards out th window. As he fell wings grew out of his shoulders and soared back up into the sky and flew across Konoha as he did this the wood around the Uchiha land competely receeded. Takeo soared off into the distance, off to find Vasuka!
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Hokae's Scroll!   The Hokae's Scroll! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:20 am

The man watched as he chuckled with ease. He removed his mask fully, the hood fell down behind his back as he glanced after the Takeo who had left. "hmp....He's going towards Vasuka?"He asked himself before brown long hair down to his chin with brown eyes shown. The man glanced back smirking."I must see this....I could've given him a hint where she is...."He laughed before vanishing in a black purple, orb that sparkled with a hint of green and disoppeared. That was Yume Yamero, Prince of the Darkness unknown.

(end of thread)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hokae's Scroll!   The Hokae's Scroll! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hokae's Scroll!
Page 1 of 1