Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RPG

This is naruto-generation rpg, create your own character and play !

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

October Halloween Activity Check( FOR ALL TO COME)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ryo's : 121

Ninja profile
Village: None
Chakra:
October Halloween Activity Check( FOR ALL TO COME) Left_bar_bleue15/300October Halloween Activity Check( FOR ALL TO COME) Empty_bar_bleue  (15/300)
Health:
October Halloween Activity Check( FOR ALL TO COME) Left_bar_bleue110/300October Halloween Activity Check( FOR ALL TO COME) Empty_bar_bleue  (110/300)

October Halloween Activity Check( FOR ALL TO COME) Empty
PostSubject: October Halloween Activity Check( FOR ALL TO COME)   October Halloween Activity Check( FOR ALL TO COME) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:41 pm

HAHAHAHAHAA!!!!! It's Halloween!! Doesn't mean we can slack off eh?October Halloween Activity Check( FOR ALL TO COME) Icon_razz Anyway, I want to see WHO's still on the forum and who's not. Those who aren't Will be notified before their accounts are deleted within the weekend AFTER the end date.

End Date: Oct. 26

Please Post here in this Thread to State that you are still on the forum!

Note:I'll Update this after you post.

Who's safe:

Vasuka Ahihcu
Giketsu
Alexander Dakame
Takeo Senji
Coopermar1

Last edited by Vasuka_Ahihcu on Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.leonardotmnt.deviantart.com
Kohaku and Kesh
Wanderers

Ryo's : 15

Ninja profile
Chakra:
October Halloween Activity Check( FOR ALL TO COME) Left_bar_bleue200/200October Halloween Activity Check( FOR ALL TO COME) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
October Halloween Activity Check( FOR ALL TO COME) Left_bar_bleue200/200October Halloween Activity Check( FOR ALL TO COME) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: October Halloween Activity Check( FOR ALL TO COME)   October Halloween Activity Check( FOR ALL TO COME) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:20 am

Umm...I'm still quite active ,I won't be one for a week or so starting from 22 October since I'll be going out of town and wont be able to access internet.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Dakame
User
User
Alexander Dakame

Ryo's : 67

Ninja profile
Chakra:
October Halloween Activity Check( FOR ALL TO COME) Left_bar_bleue84/200October Halloween Activity Check( FOR ALL TO COME) Empty_bar_bleue  (84/200)
Health:
October Halloween Activity Check( FOR ALL TO COME) Left_bar_bleue90/200October Halloween Activity Check( FOR ALL TO COME) Empty_bar_bleue  (90/200)

PostSubject: Re: October Halloween Activity Check( FOR ALL TO COME)   October Halloween Activity Check( FOR ALL TO COME) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 6:26 pm

Indeed I am here.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ryo's : 112

Ninja profile
Chakra:
October Halloween Activity Check( FOR ALL TO COME) Left_bar_bleue100/200October Halloween Activity Check( FOR ALL TO COME) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Health:
October Halloween Activity Check( FOR ALL TO COME) Left_bar_bleue160/200October Halloween Activity Check( FOR ALL TO COME) Empty_bar_bleue  (160/200)

PostSubject: Re: October Halloween Activity Check( FOR ALL TO COME)   October Halloween Activity Check( FOR ALL TO COME) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:41 am

I'm active!
Sorry I was off for a week but I went to Paris and forgot to put up a notice!!
Hope u disnt miss me!!
XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/will10mac
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
October Halloween Activity Check( FOR ALL TO COME) Left_bar_bleue15/300October Halloween Activity Check( FOR ALL TO COME) Empty_bar_bleue  (15/300)
Health:
October Halloween Activity Check( FOR ALL TO COME) Left_bar_bleue110/300October Halloween Activity Check( FOR ALL TO COME) Empty_bar_bleue  (110/300)

PostSubject: Re: October Halloween Activity Check( FOR ALL TO COME)   October Halloween Activity Check( FOR ALL TO COME) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:03 pm

Updated. Hurry hurry!
Back to top Go down
Shizuto Senju
Missing ninja
Missing ninja
Shizuto Senju

Ryo's : 52

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: October Halloween Activity Check( FOR ALL TO COME)   October Halloween Activity Check( FOR ALL TO COME) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 1:35 pm

i am still on i wasent on for a while kuz my pc crashed
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: October Halloween Activity Check( FOR ALL TO COME)   October Halloween Activity Check( FOR ALL TO COME) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:42 pm

kk, Updated again. Come on everyone!! Don't forget to warn others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: October Halloween Activity Check( FOR ALL TO COME)   October Halloween Activity Check( FOR ALL TO COME) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

October Halloween Activity Check( FOR ALL TO COME)
Page 1 of 1