Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RPG

This is naruto-generation rpg, create your own character and play !

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Relaxation (outside Amekagakure)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ryo's : 121

Ninja profile
Village: None
Chakra:
Relaxation (outside Amekagakure) Left_bar_bleue15/300Relaxation (outside Amekagakure) Empty_bar_bleue  (15/300)
Health:
Relaxation (outside Amekagakure) Left_bar_bleue110/300Relaxation (outside Amekagakure) Empty_bar_bleue  (110/300)

Relaxation (outside Amekagakure) Empty
PostSubject: Relaxation (outside Amekagakure)   Relaxation (outside Amekagakure) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:46 pm

(contiunes from "Return to Amekagakure" )

Vasuka stayed on Astume gently before seeing the lake below, the Transformation was released within a flash of her hand signs, smoke formed ontop of Astume but cleared instantly from the wind blowing revealing her features again, holding her side while she bleed deeply.

"Here we are"She called out. She smiled a bit before she waved "i'll meet you down there"She began playfully. She had her akatsuki cloak on while she suddenly allowed herself to slide off Astume gently and started to fall off, falling in the sky as gravity pulled on her, her hair flew up gently while she held onto the sides of her cloak, it helped her slowly float down like a parasuit before she landed safely onto the soild ground. Yet tripped forward. There stood a waterfall as a few large rocks were assembled around the area. Her eyes flashed in wonder and grinned. Standing slowly as she madeher way to the springs, it was almost seprated as well in half like a normal hot springs. "Finnaly...."She began. she took her cloak off while reaching into a pocket that was behind her, pulling out two herbs and putting them on a rock, getting a larger rock nearby and slamshing it together, creatching almost a cream to come out onto her hands, a medicine to help the pain go down.
Back to top Go down
http://www.leonardotmnt.deviantart.com
Alexander Dakame
User
User
Alexander Dakame

Ryo's : 67

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Relaxation (outside Amekagakure) Left_bar_bleue84/200Relaxation (outside Amekagakure) Empty_bar_bleue  (84/200)
Health:
Relaxation (outside Amekagakure) Left_bar_bleue90/200Relaxation (outside Amekagakure) Empty_bar_bleue  (90/200)

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation (outside Amekagakure)   Relaxation (outside Amekagakure) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:14 pm

(Sorry I was off for this long)

Itse and I fly a bit behind you, and I jump off Itse, as the two birds disappear in a puff of smoke, I body flicker next to you, on a tall rock. "How did you find this place?" It was so different from the village, it wasn't raining, it was warm and relaxing... just... amazing.
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Relaxation (outside Amekagakure) Left_bar_bleue15/300Relaxation (outside Amekagakure) Empty_bar_bleue  (15/300)
Health:
Relaxation (outside Amekagakure) Left_bar_bleue110/300Relaxation (outside Amekagakure) Empty_bar_bleue  (110/300)

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation (outside Amekagakure)   Relaxation (outside Amekagakure) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:34 pm

She fell silent from the question before lifting her head, There were many memories from this spot as she turned her head softly towards him.

"My Best friend showed me this place....we always came here to relax after trainning." She began glancing out lamost into the distance. Her eyes were fogy then went back to normal, working on the formula and placed it over her wound, her eyes widen and narrowed, it hurt but she had to get use to it.
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation (outside Amekagakure)   Relaxation (outside Amekagakure) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:38 pm

Vasuka noticed that her new apperintenece was very quite as her eyes flashed up towards the sky. She held her herb medicine close to her would while she wrapped herself in a bandge gently.

"This should hold it"She began but paused."....we have to head towards the two shinobi statues"She ended."HE said so."She began as if she was losing it.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Dakame
User
User
Alexander Dakame

Ryo's : 67

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Relaxation (outside Amekagakure) Left_bar_bleue84/200Relaxation (outside Amekagakure) Empty_bar_bleue  (84/200)
Health:
Relaxation (outside Amekagakure) Left_bar_bleue90/200Relaxation (outside Amekagakure) Empty_bar_bleue  (90/200)

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation (outside Amekagakure)   Relaxation (outside Amekagakure) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:11 am

(Sorry again. Taking care of a little kid with H1N1 is a pain)

"Yeah..." I say, not really paying an attention, just taking in the emotion and power of the landscape.
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation (outside Amekagakure)   Relaxation (outside Amekagakure) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:30 am

(awww, I'll pray for them to get better, Don't worry take all the time you need)

Vasuka glanced towards her companion, he seemed to enjoy the landscape at the moment. She smirked to herself finding it rather amuzing but stared around, the voice that echoed the area only for her to hear was gone. She sighed."Come...unless you wish to stay and enjoy yourself."She ended starting to hurry off to one way."That or find a Bijuu!"She called out hurring off to the distance.

(Contiunes at takeo is waiting*konoha)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation (outside Amekagakure)   Relaxation (outside Amekagakure) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relaxation (outside Amekagakure)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Smaller Countrys :: Rain Country - Village Hidden under the Waterfall-
Jump to: