Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RPG

This is naruto-generation rpg, create your own character and play !

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LandScape=Warning Sign= (Always Read First)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ryo's : 121

Ninja profile
Village: None
Chakra:
LandScape=Warning Sign= (Always Read First) Left_bar_bleue15/300LandScape=Warning Sign= (Always Read First) Empty_bar_bleue  (15/300)
Health:
LandScape=Warning Sign= (Always Read First) Left_bar_bleue110/300LandScape=Warning Sign= (Always Read First) Empty_bar_bleue  (110/300)

LandScape=Warning Sign= (Always Read First) Empty
PostSubject: LandScape=Warning Sign= (Always Read First)   LandScape=Warning Sign= (Always Read First) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:42 am

You are roaming passed the Uchiha territory having smelled something that smelled Burnt, rotten and had a weird feeling about it.

You walk along a pasture out of the Uchiha village and end up in a small village that has the sign " Ahihcu Clan" With it having a sentence below it reading in small print "Property of Uchiha Madara" As it seems the world "Uchiha Madara" Was crossed out in a red slash that seemed like really old dried blood. This Clan was an Experiement from what it seemed. There wasn't much standing, it was pretty small surrounded by trees boarded off by a little river/lake nearby that stretched out towards the Uchiha clan. There were fragile houses that seemed burnt to a crisp stlil barely standing, small patches of fresh grass growing through the houses floors and on the walls. Starting to cover the burnt areas of this hurt forest. Some wires poked out with no electricity there. Clothing was torn and spread apart like small little sheets of paper. Baskets with old rotten now detiriated fruit were in a basket, becoming mosit and worm food. It was silent, although someone was still in the area. Their presence nearby. Inside some houses were pictures that were covered in dust or shattered, it was a disaster, like a war zone. Do you Contiune to enter even though You noticed right infront of you a sign seemed to be placed.

It Read the Following:

==Warning Sign==

Attention all! You are entering a private territory, Dare to enter is all Up to you! We warn you to stay out! Uchiha's Aren't allowed! If You are an Uchiha you have a higher risk at dying, enter only if you dare!

Violaters will be shot!
Those who still violate This warning will be shot, AGAIN!

Be careful for most of these buildings that are still standing, diches and more are unstable. If you hurt yourself, no one here will be sued for your stupidity!
Back to top Go down
http://www.leonardotmnt.deviantart.com
mitsuhide akechi
Genin
Genin

Ryo's : 0

Ninja profile
Chakra:
LandScape=Warning Sign= (Always Read First) Left_bar_bleue200/200LandScape=Warning Sign= (Always Read First) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
LandScape=Warning Sign= (Always Read First) Left_bar_bleue200/200LandScape=Warning Sign= (Always Read First) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: LandScape=Warning Sign= (Always Read First)   LandScape=Warning Sign= (Always Read First) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:34 pm

The large boy wandered through the city streets into the old abandoned uchiha territory, he knew not what this place was but was oddly compelled to come drawn by the faint smell of smoke and rotted wood and food. it held a strange similarity to his body and mind even though the stench assaulted his nose with its torrent of decay. he was followed closely by two large white wolves eyes darting everywhere and clearly nervous of the surrounding area. they came to the boys chest and stood erect and alert, something felt out of place to them which they communicated through low growls instead of just placing the knowledge in his mind through the wolf link emphisizing their unease. the boy replied in a small set of rolling growls but it did nothing to calm them.

"what the he.. hell hap-pened here" he said aloud. his speech was rather broken but with a sound of quickly improving, he now knew the language well hearing it often used while strolling around the village and was learning quickly although his tongue still was more used to the rolling growls than the formed words. he moved some of the clothing about and it had become brittle and was risking tear as he shifted it slightly. whatever had happened here it had been long ago. he attempted to enter one of the houses but the floor would not support him and collapsed plunging his leg into the rotted wood and a strong burst of decayed and rotting stench took him into a fit of heavy coughs curse this nose o- the thought was cut off as he wrapped his mind in the ko di or oneness, a shell of emptyness about his as his body became one with the surrounding area, the ground beneath him felt closer and building about hi sprung to life in his mind as he could feel them all so easily.

he felt a presence which sent him into this alert state although he gave no outward sign of it. he continued until he found the small sign and read it quickly, he was always better at reading and writing then speaking. he understood but continued anyways whats one more scar... I would like to know what happened here... or who is here in a place like this.. and seemingly alone... does this one have no pack? his parents replied slowly through the link there are such things as lone wolves boy, either their survivors or brutes who were banished from their pack, lets hope its the first, although either would be troublesome if they want to fight
Back to top Go down
http://narutor.onegoo.us/forum.htm
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
LandScape=Warning Sign= (Always Read First) Left_bar_bleue15/300LandScape=Warning Sign= (Always Read First) Empty_bar_bleue  (15/300)
Health:
LandScape=Warning Sign= (Always Read First) Left_bar_bleue110/300LandScape=Warning Sign= (Always Read First) Empty_bar_bleue  (110/300)

PostSubject: Re: LandScape=Warning Sign= (Always Read First)   LandScape=Warning Sign= (Always Read First) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:57 pm

The wind gave off a soft breath while different scents filled the air. One particular scent appeared. The wind made clothing flap like a birds wing forcing itself to fly into the sky.

Soon as a torn old sheet flapped in the strong wind, still handing on by some old rusty Ninja Wire , something appeared behin dit the second it flipped over and back. The Figure was of a young girl, her long silky hair shined in the sunset as her one visible eye glared towards the intruder, she was near the bright sunlight, if you looked towards her, she was nothing but a mere shadow from the strong sun's light. She stayed where she was, watching this person with such keen eyes, seeing what their business was here, She didn't respond not once or give one twitch in her fingers.
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide akechi
Genin
Genin

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: LandScape=Warning Sign= (Always Read First)   LandScape=Warning Sign= (Always Read First) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:50 pm

he bowed deeply to the woman before him but kept his head raised ready to draw the sword at his waist, it would be his only chance at survival now, the woman seemed poised and used to combat, his eyes made out a basic outline of her body and it was completely still so she is at least sure of herself if it will come to blows.... he regarded the entire situation with a calm sense of logic wrapped in his emotionless void. his piercing golden eyes were like stone as he tried to raed any of the features about the woman. "hello"
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: LandScape=Warning Sign= (Always Read First)   LandScape=Warning Sign= (Always Read First) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:59 pm

The Girl seemed to listen carefully. Soon a Tail flickered from behind her legs as the triangluar positioned shadow above her head flickered as if ears. Her eye was squited and stayed narrowed. She examined the naked boy with nothing but a sword.

He had spoke after bowing. "hello" he said to her. That was the first anyone would speak towards her. Her eyes simply narrowed more before her arms became uncrossed, one handing down to her side the other on her hip. A Slight flash of white fangs were shown from the sunlight and dark shadow of hers.

"Speak of your Business within these Lands. If it's unreasonable, You'll be killed."She warned.
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide akechi
Genin
Genin

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: LandScape=Warning Sign= (Always Read First)   LandScape=Warning Sign= (Always Read First) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:06 am

"to... be honest, I am... noaght exactedly" a vexed noise rolled from his chest as he scowled. the sword belt fell from his waist as he strode forward after a quick command to his parents *stay there* he had an idea to "convert" the wolf link using his mind to "connect" to hers to make it possible to communicate freely, and without much hassle. he strode half the distance with a sure step, not hurrying and not lagging behind, both hands behind his back as a sign he meant no harm. he went slowly to one knee and head down looking at our feet "ma.. y I coem... closer"
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: LandScape=Warning Sign= (Always Read First)   LandScape=Warning Sign= (Always Read First) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:19 am

She watched with not much interest. As he started to move even more she noticed him coming closer to her. She tilted her head as he approached, no weapons seemed to be on him at the moment or any threat. Her ears twtiched and stayed at ease while listening to his request. The sound of his voice wasn't fearful, yet studdering. He must not beable to speak well she thought to herself, espeically in his condition and with those wolves about as well.

Her stance stayed closing her eyes before opening it again. "....Why do you even care? Speak your name Intrudor."She began. She didn't care if he got closer, this was her land and all she wanted to do was make sure it was alright.
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide akechi
Genin
Genin

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: LandScape=Warning Sign= (Always Read First)   LandScape=Warning Sign= (Always Read First) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:33 am

*he stood slowly and looked to you pleading slightly/ he opened his mouth as if to speak and shook his head as a low growl came from his lips rather than words he sighed and moved quickly hoping to catch her off guard so she would not react hostily. his body moved faster than his size should have allowed and with a grace that did not fit with his mass. his large hand placed two fingers gently to your forehead and his voice could be "heard" easily in your mind *please do not strike* his "voice" was calm and composed, holding little emotion at all *my name... I am called young bull among the wolves, and... my birth name was Mitsuhide Akechi*

nerves suddenly shook his body and a look of sadness came over him. links were randomly being established to his mind, literally hundreds at once flooding his consciousness. a mess and torrent of formalities and scents as wolves were making themselves known to other packs that they might encounter. some of these flooded into your mind but only small catches of scents or "names" this had been the first time in his life where he was not in possesion of his sword which kept his mind clear of the torrent of links, it was his only namesake from his family and it very important one

the smaller of the two wolves quickly bent picking the blade up- and rushing forward catching the boy as he fell back golden eyes, eyes that matched the wolves in every way, eyes that were now glazed over and staring at nothing, he began to snarl in his descent and his breath caught as his mother caught him bringing him in contact with his sword again closing his minds to those links
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: LandScape=Warning Sign= (Always Read First)   LandScape=Warning Sign= (Always Read First) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:49 am

As the boy seemed he was about to speak, she listened in. Yet instead he had rushed up to her. She watched not daring to attack yet. She kept her expression hard and firm. She noticed hand, really two fingers had pushed against her forehead. She felt a connection, more of a Chakra connection like she does with her fellow old friends before they had died off. She listened to his voice. It was more smooth and calmer. It seemed more confident as well. he didn't seem so confident to her at first.

As he spoke to her his name. It didn't ring much of a bell yet she knew it wasn't an Uchiha. Thankfully her tail aclmed down, swaying.

"....An Akechi Member eh?"She asked back again. She closed her eyes for a while, thinking over the sisuation. Within an instant she found herself chuckling to herself. "Your a lost boy....fine, i'll give you off with a warning....I would suggest you leave this place at once child"She snarled suddenly. Her visible eye flashed open while she soon held up one of her arms as it crossed her body and chest before she slammed it sideways again, attending to slam the boy in the face and hit him back away from her.
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide akechi
Genin
Genin

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: LandScape=Warning Sign= (Always Read First)   LandScape=Warning Sign= (Always Read First) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:09 am

mitsu looked up to her, he barely missed being smashed as he regained consciousness of his mind. the link was already established so he could communicate with her easily *hey hey..take it easy, I'm not here to harm anything... and I am not exactly lost...* he took his sword belt from his mother and rubbed down her back with a gentle caress and a slight growl of thanks *I was wandering... and the smell attracted me for some reason... this place gives me... a sense of familiarity* he sighed, he could tell she packed more of a punch with that arm than it looked possible *why are you so protective of this area*
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: LandScape=Warning Sign= (Always Read First)   LandScape=Warning Sign= (Always Read First) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:15 am

Her speed was fast and remarkable. Yet she kept her arm in the position she ment to keep it. It then fell back to the side of her as her eyes narrowed then calmed a bit from his suddenly question within the mind. It was Weird, Talking outloud then hearing an answer within the mind. She wasn't new at this, it's been a while.

why are you so protective of this area

A Simple easy question to answer. Her eyes closed with thought before as they then gave off a different sense of emotion, which seemed sad.

"Its very fradgle. It's a Memory that I never had to keep. The only Reason I still Live and breath this air."She looked up at the sky."This was my home...I never lived here, yet I know this is where I'm from...It's the only thing to keep my mind at peace and away from those I don't wish to be near."She snarled.
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide akechi
Genin
Genin

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: LandScape=Warning Sign= (Always Read First)   LandScape=Warning Sign= (Always Read First) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:24 am

*I see.... then I shall give you my word, I will not harm anything in this area... although, I do not have a place to call home... mine was also destroyed.... I think that is why this place gives me a sense of peace...* he closed his eyes and sighed trying to stand again, but his body would not listen so close to his near collapse and mental breakdown note to self.... keep sword at all times *I do not believe my people had any problems with other clans... from what I know they were very distant... if there is though I wish to make amends how I can* he shifted himself till he was on his knees before the woman
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: LandScape=Warning Sign= (Always Read First)   LandScape=Warning Sign= (Always Read First) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:30 am

She noticed his clumbsyness as he had colaspe across the soft grass. She found it rather funny as a small crease appeared on her mouth into a smirk. He needed the sword all right.

She then over heard what he said. SHe understood what he was getting at, yet she wouldn't be generouis, not even for one soul such as himself.

"If your asking to live here, than i have to say I deny your request."She snarled."If you want a home, head to a village...a close on a few miles awy from here is known as Konohagakure, that'll help you off your feet."She hissed while the tip of her tail frizzed in annoyance, not liking the presence of the wolves suddenly not sure if they would strike for her rudenss, yet she didn't regret her actions.
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide akechi
Genin
Genin

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: LandScape=Warning Sign= (Always Read First)   LandScape=Warning Sign= (Always Read First) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:42 am

finding his legs to work again, he stood slowly. the larger wolf behind him began to growl in a threatening tone but it turned to a wimper at a harsh snarl from mitsu, his voice boomed through both links *swift wind, calms yourself, if the woman wanted us dead we would be already* he sighed slightly and the wolf closer to him shook its head as if amused from its companion *please... forgive my father... he is a bit touchy and will act rashly to small provocations...* he sighed and looked out to the forests *I have been in konoha already... there are to many people there, and their stench is... not exactly pleasant... I will probably take to a home in the forests... I thought I heard a waterfall basin in the distance on my wanderings...*

Mitsu took a look around and looked back to the girl, she was very cute now that he could see her clearly. *I'm sorry for having to talk this way... my tongue does not form words well, I am much to used to the low growls of wolf tongue... but... I do ask your permission to return to this place from time to time... maybe... spend some time getting to know you, if you like I will come alone next time*
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: LandScape=Warning Sign= (Always Read First)   LandScape=Warning Sign= (Always Read First) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:34 pm

Her eyes seemed to calm as her ears went towards ease yet more alert while she heard the growling of the bigger wolf. It didn't scare her much, not minding to get bitten by one if needing to. She then over heard the boy's adventures having traveled into konoha before. interesting no one offered him some help. She crackled her neck having rotated it in a circular position poping it back into place.

Soon he asked for permission to return to this place. She couldn't trust him, nor anyone else. Yet it did grow onto curiosity. Her nails digged into her own skin to keep herself calm. A Mere boy like himself can't do much damage to such a unstabled area right?

She closed her eyes, as if discussing it with herself since ther ewa sno one else about. A soft sigh escaped her mouth while she stared out towards him.

"....My answer....is No. You have intruded at first and didn't heed to the warning. Truthfully...I can't allow you to leave. Although I'll be nice kid, i'll let you and your balls of furr there leave before I make a coat out of them."She mocked with a soft chuckle finding it rather amuzing. " I don't need friends and don't wish for any if that's what your trying to get out....by the way, my name is Vasuka Ahihcu."She ended, her visible eye sparkled gently. Yet her threat didn't seem so harsh on her answer.
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide akechi
Genin
Genin

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: LandScape=Warning Sign= (Always Read First)   LandScape=Warning Sign= (Always Read First) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:50 pm

Mitsu tensed. he had expected the refusal but did not intend to listen much to it, what put him on edge was her insult "as much as I am grateful for allowing us to leave peacefully... I wish that you would refrain from insulting my parents in such a way" his eyes flared for a moment before going wide in shock, the words had rolled easily from his mouth. he sighed slightly *well.. it was nice to meet you vasuka... I hope our paths will cross in the future.... and if nothing else... I will come back here...you may not wish for friends... but they are a good thing to have none the less* mitsu turned looking back only for a moment before jumping high into the air and then jumping off something else that seemed to not be there higher and higher until out of sight
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: LandScape=Warning Sign= (Always Read First)   LandScape=Warning Sign= (Always Read First) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:08 pm

While Vasuka watched, her eyes examined the young boy who had started to leave. He spoke much better, why she didn't have a clue at his sudden change yet it made a laughter apepar from her chest before she turned slightly. She was going to say more to the boy yet he seemed to leave so fast, she didn't have a chance.

"....Later...Boy"She ended before she then disoppeared back out of site, this was one persno that should've been greatful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LandScape=Warning Sign= (Always Read First)   LandScape=Warning Sign= (Always Read First) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LandScape=Warning Sign= (Always Read First)
Page 1 of 1