Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RPG

This is naruto-generation rpg, create your own character and play !

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The troublemaker

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ryo's : 112

Ninja profile
Village: None
Chakra:
The troublemaker - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/200The troublemaker - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Health:
The troublemaker - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue160/200The troublemaker - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (160/200)

The troublemaker - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The troublemaker   The troublemaker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:22 am

So before you wanted to assainate him, now you just want to give him a big hug Takeo laughed the first laugh he had heard in a while and it wasnt the cold type of laugh. So what do you have against the uchiha anyway
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/will10mac
Christ Uchiha
Hokage
Hokage
Christ Uchiha

Ryo's : 83

Ninja profile
Village: Konohagakure no Sato
Chakra:
The troublemaker - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/300The troublemaker - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Health:
The troublemaker - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/300The troublemaker - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: The troublemaker   The troublemaker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:30 am

Kage was still sitting in the coridor boored to death he wondered what was Vasuka and Takeo doing. He saw Takeo come out and after that come in again. He was interested on what was going on between those two. He stud up and wen't at the room. Whit big smile as he wen't in to the room he said Hello everybody ! So what was that all of running around about ? And the laughing ? Christ asked to Takeo and Vasuka. '' I guess you both had an great time ! Oh.. and Takeo you have some lipstick on your lips !'' Kage laughed at Takeo of the kiss that Vasuka gived earlier.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-generation.rpg-board.net
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ryo's : 121

Ninja profile
Chakra:
The troublemaker - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/300The troublemaker - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/300)
Health:
The troublemaker - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue110/300The troublemaker - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/300)

PostSubject: Re: The troublemaker   The troublemaker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:10 pm

Vasuka listened to Takeo. Giving out a small giggle from his laughter as well to join in. When he asked about her grudge against the Uchiha, her smiled faced. "well..."She started to began. Yet soon she was startled by a welcoming from the Hokage returning."oh, It's nothing sir."She then noticed that her lipstick ran off on takeo blushing a bit."I...Have to go."She ended, "i'm fine yet i'll be around..i may have to go eat..."She murmured putting her cloak on in disguse. She had still been a most wanted.

She bowed in hello while she started to walk out, running out of the Hospital. She smiled to herself.

~Outside Hospital~

As Vasuka walked out, she thought looking around then tuned into her mind. "did I do good?"She asked.

"yes, You did great Dimwitt...espeically for my soft side no duh."Her same voice replied. She smiled. "good, now lets eat."She ended. She didn't turn around. Cause She knew the pill's effect, there in the shadows standing behind her against the wall stood the Dark Vasuka. A Clone. "..Perfect."was all she said chuckling.

(Vasuka Left the Topic. You've been tricked!XD)
Back to top Go down
http://www.leonardotmnt.deviantart.com
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ryo's : 112

Ninja profile
Chakra:
The troublemaker - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/200The troublemaker - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Health:
The troublemaker - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue160/200The troublemaker - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (160/200)

PostSubject: Re: The troublemaker   The troublemaker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:51 pm

Takeo returned to his quaters with a hello to the hokage he started to sleep.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/will10mac
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The troublemaker   The troublemaker - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The troublemaker
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Rping Areas :: Fire Country ~ Hidden Leaf Village :: Hospital-
Jump to: