Naruto RPG

This is naruto-generation rpg, create your own character and play !

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Looking over the Memorial Stone

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader

Ryo's : 121

Ninja profile
Village: None
Chakra:
15/300  (15/300)
Health:
110/300  (110/300)

PostSubject: Looking over the Memorial Stone   Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:44 pm

Vasuka had left the Hospital a while back as she was now standing infront of the Memorial stone. There were more graves around the area yet that was most important to her. She stared at it for a long time as her visible eye juist started down. A name that was covered in dirt caught her attention. She tilted her head as she reached out to it. Within a second she had whipped the dirt off. It was fatal yet there. The name there stood out. "Kakashi Hatake."

The name rang a bell in her head. Something maybe sad long ago? She couldn't remember. She ran her hand against the name. She froze instantly as her eye widen shaking.

A event accured in her mind that she never seen before. Something different as it was in a hurry, yet the person taking she didn't see well.

*Quick Flash*

"Naruto! Hurry go find Sasuke, we'll be alright. I'll take care of ____ _____..Now go !" The voice said.

An yellowed hair boy in a orange jumpsuit nodded. He smiled instantly as blood stains were over him. "Alright Kakashi Sensei! I will Bring Sasuke back, take care of aboth _____ and _____" he ended running off.

Soon she jumped back from the Flash black silent.

She turned towards another name. One that was huge, and seemed more important then ever. "Naruto Uzumaki".

She ran her hand again as the same thing came up, the same people yet with a man a little older then her with white cloud hair, one eye covered as he was a Jonnin, holding a woman who seemed bleeding badly.

After a few seconds she came to her senses. She didn't udnerstand these events. None of them looked right, by th looks of the background, it was Konohagakure destoried.....over YEARS ago.

A frown appeared on her face. She didn't have her disguse on at all. She turned a bit yet not fully to where she closed her one visible eye. Now facing one directio nfully yet not looking.

"So you had it to?" Dark Vasuka asked. Light Vasuka nodded. "you know you'll have to come back together as one soon. Then we'd have to slip apart again."She ended.

"yaya I know that! That's why I disabled that seed to not beable to hear conversations, but let alone only see people thorugh your eyes."She snarled.

"So now what?"She asked softly . Dark Vasuka ran a hand against her chin "....we're going to have to kill the hokage, but first things first...we need to take down that Takeo guy...he's annoying as from right now, yet we need a low profile so beaware of him. Any others in the village like JOnin and so I"ll take care of later. As long as you keep Takeo Occupied my dear Light Self."They smirked.

Blood type: AA
Clan: Ahihcu
Akatsuki Status: Leader
Ring: Dragon, Left hand Ring Finger
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.leonardotmnt.deviantart.com
Christ Uchiha
Hokage
Hokage

Ryo's : 83

Ninja profile
Village: Konohagakure no Sato
Chakra:
300/300  (300/300)
Health:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the Memorial Stone   Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:06 am

Hokage was going to the graveyard to show Vasuka she's parents as he promised. He was almost at the graveyard when he saw two Vasukas like in the battle in the forest outside konoha. He went closer to Vasukas whit suspisious face. Hello Vasuka ! Or Should i say Vasukas. Why are you two again ? Hokage looked at the half amulets that ware on both Vasukas necks.

Neji FTW !
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://naruto-generation.forumotion.com
Egress Uchiha
ANBU
ANBU

Ryo's : 20

Ninja profile
Chakra:
200/200  (200/200)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the Memorial Stone   Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:41 am

Roaming around the Streets of Konoha, Egress had decided to take a little stroll. He looked around for any clock devices and one of them told- 3:45. Ah, I think I'll pay a visit... he thought. Walking away from his stroll, Egress walked towards Konoha's local graveyard. He entered through the gates making a loud screaky sound, very unpleasant. He heard faint but sharp voices and could tell that others besides him were here as well. He looked at the unknown shadow figures as they were nothing but complete strangers to him. They were three of them, but Egress had more important things to do. He walked over two graves, two seperate memorial stones dedicated to the twin heroes that saved the village's bridge during the 4th Great Ninja World War. One said Aruku Yugo- Died at Age 17 and the other Izana Uchiha- Died at age 24 My best friend... and my brother, heh... he thought. he had remembered.. the deathmatch....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader

Ninja profile
Chakra:
15/300  (15/300)
Health:
110/300  (110/300)

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the Memorial Stone   Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:20 pm

As the two were talking. Their ears perked up in curiosity. They had heard a familiar voice in the distance. They then both glanced over as Light Vasuka opened her eyes.

They then looked towards eachother and back towards the Hokage bowing their heads in respect.

"It's nothing, we just had another argument inside our minds and thought it was best to separate."Light Vasuka smiled softly. Dark Vasuka rolled her eyes. "Although that's over for now." She hissed. Soon the two emeraged back into one, it caused a slight pain as she then smirked a bit."I see you rememebered me, Thought you almost forgot."She began. Her arms crossing gently while the wind picked up blowing her hair up off against her back into the wind and resting again. She had to use one of her fingers to pull some lose locks of hair over her ears and away from her face. Her purple orb eye looked up towards the Hokage yet then felt something moving against the ground. She looked over to her side seeing a figure a big away. She slightly narrowed her eyes. It seemed to be an Anbu. Great, another one just like the other. She had enough problems from them. She turned to look back at the hokage wondering if he and Takeo were accually sending Anbu to watch over her, not that it was already like that from the begging when she once lived here...

"Who's that?"She asked Christ, tring to keep calm about thinking of him as an Uchiha and Warlord for one second.

Back to top Go down
Christ Uchiha
Hokage
Hokage

Ninja profile
Chakra:
300/300  (300/300)
Health:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the Memorial Stone   Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:23 am

''I didn't forget ! Takeo was to talky at the hospital and i had to wait wen he ended'' Kage laughed looking at the unknown anbu that was looking on some memorial stones. '' I don't know whos that he's whit a mask you know'' Kage smilled while he's cape flowed in the wind. ''Hey anbu ! Come here please !'' Kage yelled, but then shrinked of the yelling in graveyard.

Neji FTW !
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader

Ninja profile
Chakra:
15/300  (15/300)
Health:
110/300  (110/300)

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the Memorial Stone   Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:24 pm

As Vasuka stared towards the Anbu carefully. Her blood boiled, another chakra sense of an Uchiha appeared. Was that Anbu also an Uchiha. She didn't know although she must remain calm, like her smart self told her so. She took a deep breath while she let it go. Maybe it was her clothing that made the Anbu fear her so.

She started towards the New person, her hands at her side while her tail flickered and ears twitched in some type of annoyance.

Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
ANBU
ANBU

Ninja profile
Chakra:
200/200  (200/200)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the Memorial Stone   Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:01 am

Looking over the names of his fallen comrades, he sighed deeply that he had survived because of his immense power. Just then, he heard the two figures calling him over and calling him an ANBU. Anbu..? I haven't been an ANBU nor a Captain for twelve years now... thought Egress. Walking over the figures, he revealed his face and said, "Hello.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader

Ninja profile
Chakra:
15/300  (15/300)
Health:
110/300  (110/300)

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the Memorial Stone   Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:36 pm

Within a few seconds Vasuka noticed the man come over, revealing his face silently. She fell quiet while she stopped where she was having not strayed far from the Hokage himself. She stared for a while almost investigating into his features. He didn't seem like an Anbu now. It must've been a while, for she never seen an Anbu take off their mask...well except probally Takeo.

She then heard him talk. She slightly bowed in thought while she looked at him."hello"She responded back, yet it seemed rather poorly said almost harsh sounding. She then glanced towards the graves he was staring at eariler. Wh owas written over there? She was curouis now yet let it slide by after a wihle.

Back to top Go down
Christ Uchiha
Hokage
Hokage

Ninja profile
Chakra:
300/300  (300/300)
Health:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the Memorial Stone   Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:36 am

Christ was staring at the anbu trying to remember who that is, then he saw the anbu taking off he's mask Christ whit the first look remembered who he was. Then he heard the anbu saying something and Vasuka poorly responsing and moving right at the memorial stones that the anbu was looking at. Christ started to come closer '''Hello Egress!'' Kage smiled staring at the stone that he was looking. ''I haven't seen you for a while. How are you doing?'''Christ wondered looking at Egress.

Neji FTW !
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers

Ryo's : 112

Ninja profile
Chakra:
100/200  (100/200)
Health:
160/200  (160/200)

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the Memorial Stone   Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:48 am

Takeo was clenched on to a tree his knuckles had gone white. His feet where imbetween his hands. His casts where discarded on the leaves below he was watching on eith hatred. Ever since the hokage had shown kindness to this assain he had a doubt His wood jutsu had strated working without his knowing and wooden spikes were starting to grow out his shoulders. He had known something was wrong when his seed had been mostly deactivated he knew that crhist wanted to come to the grave yard and sure enough here they were. Of course he had picked up a few supplies on the way. Now there where spikes growing on his knuckles and a horn on his head.

View my vids
https://www.youtube.com/user/will10mac

Takeo:
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/will10mac
Egress Uchiha
ANBU
ANBU

Ninja profile
Chakra:
200/200  (200/200)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the Memorial Stone   Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:53 pm

Egress smiled, knowing that he might have made some allies. The man besides the girl was familiar to Egress and he instantly knew who it was. Egress also noticed that the girl was lookin at something past him, but decided that it was something of no importance to him. "Hello Chris, I've been training and making some progress from time to time, I just returned to Konoha actually.." he said. "How have you been doing my old friend?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christ Uchiha
Hokage
Hokage

Ninja profile
Chakra:
300/300  (300/300)
Health:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the Memorial Stone   Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:46 pm

''I see your training went good if you came back so smilly'' Christ maked an big smile while staring at the memorial stones that Egress was looking at. '' I see you ware visiting your old friend and your brother.. it's really sad that they died Egress, but thats what in wars happens!'' Christ stopped staring at the memorial stones and started to look right at Egress.

Neji FTW !
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers

Ninja profile
Chakra:
100/200  (100/200)
Health:
160/200  (160/200)

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the Memorial Stone   Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:03 am

Takeo stood up his eyes where set on Vasuka the wood seemed to be covering his face and body siguising him. A wooden pole rose from the branches he was standing on. The wood had covered his body now and he was unrecognisable. He twired the make shift spear into the air with a pinky it flew way beyond the coverage of the trees and landed in his open palm the point facing towards his target.

His blue eye turned red both eyes where redd under his new skin. He threw the spear it flew out the trees straight towards Vasuka.

View my vids

Takeo:
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
ANBU
ANBU

Ninja profile
Chakra:
200/200  (200/200)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the Memorial Stone   Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:58 am

Hearing Chris's sorrow, Egress reacted instantly. "Yes... shame that I'm the only one left these days.." he said. There was a small hint of suspicious stranged to his voice but he had to give it a shot. The death of Aruku was convincing but Izana had a good flee. "But still... life goes on and here we're all standing for the very least." Suddenly he heard a sharp swing and a projectile is thrown at the girl, Egress only had options whether if he should react or not. He pulled on his Kusangi Blade, held under his robes..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mitsuhide akechi
Genin
Genin

Ryo's : 0

Ninja profile
Chakra:
200/200  (200/200)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the Memorial Stone   Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:18 pm

A strange young boy running more like a wolf than a man came running up accompanied by a jounin. he wore dark clothes that seemed to blend well with the surrounding shades of colors, and a sword belted to his waist. as he approached he stood slowly and walked again looking to the small grouping. he recognized almost instantly the woman known as vasuka and made a slight bow of the head to her as he approached hands folded behind his back. Once closer he bowed a bit more formally to the group as a whole "hello... I am mitsuhide akechi..." he wondered where he knew his name from, it seemed embedded on his mind. "I wish to speak to the hokage about taking residence in this village"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutor.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Lone Wolf
Wanderers

Ninja profile
Chakra:
100/200  (100/200)
Health:
160/200  (160/200)

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the Memorial Stone   Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:48 pm

The protected Takeo jumped from the tree not waiting for the result of the projectile as he landed he made both his arms into swords he would destroy this Vasuka! Takeo created a large crateer in the ground where he was and was sent flying up. Hello Vasuka miss me ? He questioned in a sinister and depper voice than he normally spoke in he was truly unrecognisable.

View my vids

Takeo:
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader

Ninja profile
Chakra:
15/300  (15/300)
Health:
110/300  (110/300)

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the Memorial Stone   Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:23 pm

Vasuka had been watching everyone silently. She seemed to be in more of a deep trance. She had started to block off all communication what so ever. Her hair blew gently within the wind as she allwoed this Egress and Hokage to talk to eachother, something about death of family. It never suprised her, everyone had a dead one, yet to her, dead ment by their own hand...to herself.

Soon The wind blue into her keen ears that flickered. She turned gently having felt footsteps off the distance, a few newcomers already? Hm...Yet soon the wind whislted, she lifted her head up then to her side slowly."..." She narrowed her eyes able to heard crackling heard in the distance as if a peice of bark was breaking off a tree. Something wasn't right.

She closed her eyes gently. She didn't move while she seemed to murmur something under her voice that was out of people's hearing. Within a few seconds she opened her one visible eye picking her left hand up to where she held it side ways from her body, then gripped quickly. Yet to others, it would seem like a second of movement, although to her, time was slowing down for her just to see that spear come straight towards her. She pondered. She glanced towards the direction it came from then towards Egress noticing his expression. He knew something was wrong too before the instant of the spear. She tossed it a side of her where it peirced the ground deeply. Vasuka wondered before her first instant was to react having gripped Egress and the HOkage's arm pushing off the ground using the force of her push to beable to move these two adults away a few yards letting them go skidding against the ground with her feet, she didn't know what was going on. A familiar voice filled the air matching the chakra sense she had picked up.

Hello Vasuka miss me ?

Ah, it was Takeo...Great. She noticed his physical characteristics and also the rage in his eyes. He REALLY didn't trust her now did he? Simply she stood up silent as she didn't seem to want to respond. It was unnessicary really. A snarl appeared from her mouth. Was this an attack based off the Kage's wants?! She grew outragouis...so..the Uchiha clan DID WANT to get RID of HER!!! She reached down a bit to where she made her leg come up, she gripped a small item from her boot pulling it out. It was a miniture doll sized scroll. Smaller then normal. She focused on it as she blew on it carefully, soon the scroll poofed back to normal size. It had golden trims on it with a few purple wrappings over it. She pulled it out as nothing was writting there. She pulled her hand up to her mouth biting it have as her fangs periced holds into her gloves than her flesh. She wanted to scream in pain yet held it in, shaking while she ran her whole hand against the paper as the blood seeped in, soaking in then disovled, words started to form on it. She closed her eyes before she opened them, having held the scroll in one hand then down hard against the ground. She started to do hand signs gently as she was focusing hard on the scroll.

As all this commotion was going about, a Jonnin, really a Guard at the gate came over with the young boy named Mitsuhide. He noticed Mistu seemed curouis as he was coming to introduce him into the hokage yet saw something happening ahead, he rushed to the HOkage's side not sure what was happening yet suddenly gripped Mitsu's hand as if warnning him to wait.

Back to top Go down
mitsuhide akechi
Genin
Genin

Ryo's : 0

Ninja profile
Chakra:
200/200  (200/200)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the Memorial Stone   Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:52 am

hand flashed to blade as soon as he felt disturbance in the air, and blade shot from sheath to hand as he brandished it readily. towards the newcomer moving instinctively towards vasuka as almost a guard when he was suddenly stopped. a growl came from him as he pulled his wrist free of the jounin with surprising force to stand next to the girl sword ready to parry or defend and his mind was instantly wrapped in the ko'di plunging his mind into a calm emotionless void as the things about him began to jump into a clearer view of life, he kept himself from grasping saidin, it would be little help here
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutor.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Christ Uchiha
Hokage
Hokage

Ninja profile
Chakra:
300/300  (300/300)
Health:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the Memorial Stone   Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:17 am

Christ was just standing when he saw Egress take out a sword from he's robes. Then a large boy was running right at Christ and Takeo jumping from the tree saying -Hello miss me ?- Kage was cofused of all the surprises when he saw the boy running closer that wasn't an ordenary boy he thinked, he runned like a wolf and was really dirty. Then the boy runned right at the squad and was saying something like -where is hokage- kage smiled suspisuosly looking right at the unknown boy and saying '' Hello little boy ! i'm hokage do you need anything ?''

Neji FTW !

Last edited by Christ Uchiha on Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers

Ninja profile
Chakra:
100/200  (100/200)
Health:
160/200  (160/200)

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the Memorial Stone   Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:11 am

Takeo was still in the air his body armor was trying to move for him. Kill them all. No we only want the girl. Suddenly spikes formed in a large circle aroung the small boy and vasuka all of them where sent towards Vasuka. It was only a shame that he loved Konoha so much he could kill by the looks of things 2 uchiha. Oh well never mind he thought to himself keeping his eyes focused on Vaskua.

View my vids

Takeo:
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader

Ninja profile
Chakra:
15/300  (15/300)
Health:
110/300  (110/300)

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the Memorial Stone   Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:05 pm

Vasuka's eyes were calm before she placed her hands suddenly INSIDE the scroll, almost like disoppearing within it. She seemed to be searching for something as if it was underwater. She had to hurry. Her eyes flashed besides her towards the boy, she recongized him. She had to think hard thought, his looks, the way he ran, this time he was wearing close...Mitsuhide. The one that had entered her terriorty in the ahihcu clan where it was once located. He finnaly came back to KOnoha she sees. Yet that didn't matter. Her eyes glanced up towards sudden spikes that formed around her and the boy. She snarled as they started straight towards her. She snarled having no choice while she gripped the boy suddenly."hold your breath."She ended placing her free hand around his mouth as she took some air of her own diving into the scroll. She went into it easily.

As the other two appeared on the other side, they were almost underwater, floating around in nothing but white empty space as small bubbles formed from vasuka's mouth while she held onto the boy softly. Her one eye looked up towards a hole that shown the surface above them. She then glanced down as she could hear the spikes up on the surface crash together barely. She looked back at the boy before she had pushed him out of the scroll, allowing him back on the surface where the others were. She held her breathe longer as she then dived down more within the endless expansion of invisble water towards the brightest area down further, there lied two swords stuck into soft gravel that was the only type there in a small patch of green grass. She gripped the two swords as they became light. She thought to herself. She smirked heading back up to the surface. In a second she appeared out of the scroll, pulling the swords out with her as she closed the scroll up, She came out unwet as she breathed, panting deeply looking around for Takeo now as she snarled not liking this at all. She glanced towards the Hokage darkly. "...You flity Uchiha had set me up didn't you?"She snarled. She then looked back at Takeo then started to wait, placing the two thing and sharp swords into the ground, waiting. She whispeared to herself.

"Heavenly Swords, guild me to show them what's right and who's wrong."She snarled.

As the Jonnin snarled from the boy disobeying him by pullin gaway he went next to the Hokage looking at him."I'm sorry Lord hokage. The boy wanted to meet you...although I believe it's best we get you out of here, your safety counts."he began.

Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers

Ninja profile
Chakra:
100/200  (100/200)
Health:
160/200  (160/200)

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the Memorial Stone   Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:16 pm

Takeo ran towards the gril he had landed now his sharp blade arms trailing behind him.
Very good you are catching on Uchiha are horrible Takeo was gaining speed. You see i have read up on you. Takeo had started to circle Vasuka. If u must not it is not under his orders i am here. I plan to destroy the uchiha but as I love konoha I cant Takeo went strait towards Vasuka as fast as he could and made both his arms lunge towards vasuka heart. But you are second best.

View my vids

Takeo:
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader

Ninja profile
Chakra:
15/300  (15/300)
Health:
110/300  (110/300)

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the Memorial Stone   Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:27 pm

As Vasuka watched him circle her, she took real pride to watch. It was becoming rather annoying that he was doing something like this. Destroying her and not the Uchiha?! Who cares if konoha's leader was one, it didn't mean anything to her, the way he was going. A snarl formed before she quickly allowed her mind to slow down time in her head a sher eyes followed to. Takeo was going in slow motion soon towards her within her view, yet people outside would thing it was pretty fast.

She then allowed herself to move out of the way, one of her swords swinging over with the flat side soon gripping the arm blades and pushing them down away from her tring to make takeo fall to where the blades fall into the ground. She pulled her foot up quickly ready to send a kick towards him as she sent it at a rapid movement wihle at the same time she pushed from the ground digging her swords up over her side into the ground as she did almost a hand stand on them, keeping it there where she aloud herself to swing around and then send herself aroun dand then kick him into the stomach double time if her first hit missed, she didn't let the swords go one min. She signed. "Then why not betray the village to destory them?! "She snarled. She then heard about when he said about the hokage not telling him to attack...so...he was betraying orders either way. As she pulled the swords out of the ground leaping over takeo she landed gently both swords at her sides. She thought carefully panting just a bit, It was taking a long time and she already lost a bit of her chakra just to summon the swords.

Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers

Ninja profile
Chakra:
100/200  (100/200)
Health:
160/200  (160/200)

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the Memorial Stone   Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:35 pm

Takeo was sent soaring into the end doing millions of cartwheels.My great great grandfarther was the first hokage Takeo hit a tree with a lot of force as it began to tilt over.I could detroy this village in a matter of seconds I posses his prised jutsu the one konoha is built on. His armor was going crazyWhy not use the girl he thought to himself you could eradicate the uchiha problem. No she is uchiha.Takeo was saying this outloud. Any way what would be the piont i would have no army or help!

View my vids

Takeo:
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader

Ninja profile
Chakra:
15/300  (15/300)
Health:
110/300  (110/300)

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the Memorial Stone   Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:46 pm

Vasuka watched as the tree was tilting more where Takeo was, before it then started to fall with a great bash as smoke came up clouding the area, it gave her a second to think yet noticed that Takeo was talking to himself...Outloud. She listened into what he said. One thing caught her attention, which was probally the most biggest mistake ever.

No she is uchiha

She froze within her spoke before her eyes narrowed snarling."I Am NOT One of them! I am a pure breed Ahihcu, Sure, I developed from their clan, but I don't have their blood anywhere in me!
'She started to dig the swords into the ground hard before she found herself push off, running right towards him."I Will destory you for even daring calling me such a pitiful name!!!!" Her tail and ears flew backwards almost wanting to rip from her bodyu at her huge amount of speed, and it wasn't even Taijutsu force but her own. She hurried more before she pulled the swords up inrfont of her, almost like a sheild yet to allow wind resistance to help her slow down before causing her next attack. She would slice off this senji's head if she needed to!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the Memorial Stone   

Back to top Go down

Looking over the Memorial Stone
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next