Naruto RPG

This is naruto-generation rpg, create your own character and play !

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Entering the village

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mitsuhide akechi
Genin
Genin

Ryo's : 0

Ninja profile
Village: None
Chakra:
200/200  (200/200)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Entering the village   Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:48 am

Mitsu wandered in the direction he was pointed for a day and a half before coming into a small clearing in the trees for a road, long in the distance his sharp eyes were able to make out the large gates of what seemed to be a... village he thought it was called. he began to walk down the road at a leisure pace and his two "parents" came up behind him. two large white wolves approached him from behind and walked close to him matching his stride easily, they both came to his chest which was a considerable size him being just shy of six feet tall.

he wandered upon the tall gates to this strange monstrosity of building he knew as a village. the guards looked at him a little to perplexed to really stop him and question who he was or why he was there. seeing a large boy the size of a blacksmith who moved with a strange grace wearing nothing but the sword belt that held his katana at his waist. they observed the child and were nearly impressed at the many scars that marred his back and chest until he spoke "umm... exceuse me... I.. am l-l... looking for.. a... per-son called... Ho ka ge
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutor.forumotion.com/forum.htm
mitsuhide akechi
Genin
Genin

Ninja profile
Chakra:
200/200  (200/200)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Entering the village   Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:14 pm

(hey... can someone possibly just NPC the gate guards for me... how you think they might react... its kinda unfair to do it for myself because they will do what I want to the dot)
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader

Ryo's : 121

Ninja profile
Chakra:
15/300  (15/300)
Health:
110/300  (110/300)

PostSubject: Re: Entering the village   Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:57 pm

There were Two guards at the gate sitting near almost a shed like area while one guard stood on the other side of the Gates leaning against them holding a sword around his neck which still sat in it's hilt.

Yet they noticed somethin ahead that suddenly came into the village. barely passing the Village gates. It was a youg boy who wore nothing more than....a sword? He was littlerly not wearing NOTHING!! They kringed looking at one another before hurring over towards the boy. One Guard stayed behind at the shed while they heard the boy speak in such a way it was more shaky then clear.

Yet they kept their distance seeing the wolfs having their hands hilted onto one weapon each yet didn't draw them out.

"Who are you ? And What business do you have to see the Hokage?"One guard began rather calm as possible.

Blood type: AA
Clan: Ahihcu
Akatsuki Status: Leader
Ring: Dragon, Left hand Ring Finger
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.leonardotmnt.deviantart.com
mitsuhide akechi
Genin
Genin

Ninja profile
Chakra:
200/200  (200/200)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Entering the village   Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:47 pm

Mitsu looked to the guard who spoke. "I was... told by man... in forest... to see ho ka ge of konoha" his speach was still broken but seemed to be quickly improving. his mind worked frantically as he tried to piece the words together for explanation in his head before speaking them aloud "I lived... in forests, surrounding village... met man, he train me... send me here.. when he had leave" Mitsu bowed deeply to the guards and put his hands behind his back and the wolves stepped back slowly lowering their heads "we no hostile, we just look home"
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader

Ninja profile
Chakra:
15/300  (15/300)
Health:
110/300  (110/300)

PostSubject: Re: Entering the village   Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:04 pm

The Two Guards infront of the boy seemed to felt his first sentence was threatening. A man wanted him to see the Hokage? So Soon? Just like that? They couldn't trust him just yet, they would have to contact the Hokage soon though for questions.

As he went on about how he wanted to have a home here. One guard frowned.

"Well you aren't allowed to see the Hokage just now, he's busy. Although if you wish we could bring someone here to cmoe and help you get on to your feet, a home , cloths, food and whatever else you may need."They began oddly since his dress apperance wouldn't go well here in the village. Too many complaints would be filed.They waited for his responce to any of what they said.

Back to top Go down
mitsuhide akechi
Genin
Genin

Ninja profile
Chakra:
200/200  (200/200)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Entering the village   Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:22 pm

the boy nodded at their answers "I do be sorry... I live among wolves in forest for..." his face creases in a frown of though "14 year I do think... only man I see... he teach me ninja basics and send me here when he leave home" the words seemed to flow much more freely from his tongue even though the sentances were still broken up "my tongue more normal with growl than word" he made a few quick growls and his wolves came back to his side "food is no needed, I hunt... what are clothes... and home maybe..."
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader

Ninja profile
Chakra:
15/300  (15/300)
Health:
110/300  (110/300)

PostSubject: Re: Entering the village   Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:27 pm

"Cltohing is something that's always required unless your taking a shower."One guard spoke first. The other sighed."it's what we're wearing..see, this and this."he ponited to his pants and shirt as an example. "We'll get you a small home but remember you'll need to work to get money as well" the other spoke again.

"here, I'll start to get him to the clothing store, i'l get him something so he won't have problems with the citezen.s" One guard said to the other as he nodded."Be careful." Was all the other guard said heading over to the shed thing where his partner waited.

The Guard glanced down towards Mitsuhide silently thinking "Well follow me, we're going to get you some cloths."He ended.

Back to top Go down
mitsuhide akechi
Genin
Genin

Ninja profile
Chakra:
200/200  (200/200)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Entering the village   Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:10 am

Mitsu observed and said aloud "so that what those for" and chuckled "I wonder why man wear strange cloth...I have to wear?" he quirked his head to the side and it just occured to him he wasnt paying attention, he ran through the words in his mind and sighed. the clothes looked like a hassle and annoyance "alright I will follow" Mitsu took a few steps and stopped "oh, are parents okay to follow" he asked gesturing to the two large wolves.
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader

Ninja profile
Chakra:
15/300  (15/300)
Health:
110/300  (110/300)

PostSubject: Re: Entering the village   Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:22 pm

The man stopped before he glanced back towards what the boyu reffered to as 'parents'. He stared at the Large wolves before thought spopped into his head shaking his head sadly in a 'no' position. "Sorry Young boy, but I don't think they can. Many villagers here fear wolves and find them dangerouis. Plus we need to make sure our people are safe at all times"He reminded.

Of cosre it would make the boy feel ackward, but it was the Rules and Facts. Nothing he could change about it.

Back to top Go down
mitsuhide akechi
Genin
Genin

Ninja profile
Chakra:
200/200  (200/200)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Entering the village   Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:25 pm

Mitsu turned and nodded to the two wolves whom bowed their heads and turned dashing surprisingly fast back into the forest without the slightest hesitation. Mitsu turned back and began to walk with the man "so.. when I meet hokage?" Mitsu smiled lightly, "and why must I wear clothes they seem.... bothersome" his speach was already beginning to improve for the time being, as he listened to what was going on around him. he sniffed slightly and many scents caught him, the many different odors of humans and also of what seemed sweet like food as well as various other things of which he did not know how to describe yet. his eyes also twitched frantically as he tried to take in the many different happenings around him, his mind was spinning trying to process the chaos of this so called "civilization" what was in no ways civil to his body "why is it... so chaotic here"
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader

Ninja profile
Chakra:
15/300  (15/300)
Health:
110/300  (110/300)

PostSubject: Re: Entering the village   Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:32 pm

The Boy seemed to ask many questions to this Jonnin's thoughts. He tried to keep calm as possible. yet he heard about the Hokage question. He did his best to aviod the question more than before. He had answered it before, possibly the boy didn't understand as well. So as he was about to speak, thankfully the clothing question came up. He sighed with relief.

"Everyone needs cloths. It's known as to be 'disrespectful ' to many people. It's as if your tring to stir something up and give out a wrong meaning for yourself. It's almost giving yourself away."He said truthfully. It was hard to expalin really espeiclaly to him. "Basicly what it's for is to keep you warm, like an Animal's furr coat and such."he said.

He frowned while it was rather active today. Yet it was known as 'chaotic ' to this cihld."Well because we all need to survive so we work everyday"he explained.

Back to top Go down
mitsuhide akechi
Genin
Genin

Ninja profile
Chakra:
200/200  (200/200)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Entering the village   Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:40 pm

his head continued to spin as he followed the man now closing off a large portion of what was happening around him, keeping aware of only the closest things, his hand fluttered thoughtlessly to the hilt of his sword at the ready, in the forest if it were this noisy something was likely to be rampaging or attacking. it was instinct really and he looked to his hand and to the ment dropping it back to his side I would guess thats an act of disrespect to here... Mitsu sighed heavily as they approached a small stand with clothes

"is there where we will get them" his tongue was picking up very quickly as he listened to the things about him, he understood the meanings oddly without thinking much and was growing able to use them much more fluently "and... what are these numbers here for" he said gesturing lightly to the tags
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader

Ninja profile
Chakra:
15/300  (15/300)
Health:
110/300  (110/300)

PostSubject: Re: Entering the village   Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:58 pm

The Jonnin found this rather fun to watch, more entertainning then anything else. He noticed the boy ask about the tags that had the price among them. It would be a while until he could make the boy understand things well enough.

He signed answering softly."These tags here are the Prices. How much it will cost. You need money to get things you want, even to buy food, get a home and so on. If you don't have the amont you can't get it. Whenever it has this sign"He began to show the dollar sign. "it shows how much Ryo it costs and ONLY if it has this, it shows how much you need. If it's just normal numbers, well it may be something else."He addminted. "And you will receieve Ryo that looks like this"He pulled out a few different colored coins along with Green light Paper which had lettering over it and different numbers." To get this ,you can get yourself a job, or you could take missions and so on. Yet you work hard to get it most of the time."He said. He didn't wish to encourage the child to pickpocket money. "Sometimes you can even ask to borrow money yet most of the time you need to get it back."He smiled. He kind of liked where this was going. Yet soon the appearance of Mistu not having cloths bothered him again. "First things first, we need to see what fits you."he manged."So pick out a few things you wanna try on"He assured poniting out to different clothing items.

Back to top Go down
mitsuhide akechi
Genin
Genin

Ninja profile
Chakra:
200/200  (200/200)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Entering the village   Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:29 am

Mitsu nodded and looked up to him... the concept was rather simple but annoying more than anything "but sir... I dont have any money... nor do I have a job... would it be acceptable to make these clothes??.... or... a possibly cheaper way to obtain them?" Mitsu studied the fabric closely noticing how it was knit together tightly and not a solid sheet. working his mind frantically he tried to piece out how this would be made and suddenly realized it looked vaguely like when he wove saidin the finished weaves. he tucked that away in his mind for later

"sir... are you going to pay for me right now??" Mitsu asked looking up to the man "thank you very much.... but again... I must speak to the hokage... to even know if I will be allowed to stay in this village... I have slight training as a ninja... and I was told that politics regarding such individuals who can wield chakra can be quite.... touchy"
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader

Ninja profile
Chakra:
15/300  (15/300)
Health:
110/300  (110/300)

PostSubject: Re: Entering the village   Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:38 am

The man noticed how Mitsu was examining the clothing, he seemed pretty smart for a boy who had nothing on but that sword. He smiled at the questions. Mostly this boy wouldn't give up which it seemed like it.

"Yes you could make clothing, yet that would invole knitting yourself pairs probbally starting out with feathers and sadly Animal Furr."He said feeling bad for saying such a thing espeically since this boy's parents were wolves. They Raised him so well to be such a kind young man. He simply smiled as he nodded in agreement."Sure, I'm buying you the clothing right now. Don't worry so much about the hokage."he suddenly said frowning. The Boy was right thought, the HOkage needed to make a record on him and so on, yet he needed this boy decent before approaching such a high authority. "But first thing's first, we need to get you clothing."He ended.

Back to top Go down
mitsuhide akechi
Genin
Genin

Ninja profile
Chakra:
200/200  (200/200)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Entering the village   Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:44 am

Mitsu nodded, it seemed the hokage was a touchy subject at all among ninja from the way this man acted. Mitsu sighed thinking the hokage must be like the alpha of the pack... Mitsu found something that seemed to be large enough and a very simple design made of darker colors that would be most likely to blend well with the forests about the village "as for home and food.... I can hunt, and shelter isnt a problem... but..." mitsu went suddenly silent and dropped the subject my parents know I will have to live among these people, even if I dont want to... they are my species... not the wolves... "should I try this on?"
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader

Ninja profile
Chakra:
15/300  (15/300)
Health:
110/300  (110/300)

PostSubject: Re: Entering the village   Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:50 am

The man noticed the boy's expression seemed questionable or even doubt to himself. He felt bad really, it would be hard for him to fit in, yet Not really as difficult as it should be. He smiled as he watched the boy pick an outfit. It looked about his size, maybe even a bit lose so it wouldn't crush his body by suffercating it. He chuckled nodding."SUre, that should fit you."he said having also gave him some shoes to try on that were of cosre normal Ninja shoes. To see if it may make him feet better or such.

As he studied the boy, he tried to think where the Hokage would be, he didn't sense him or heard of him anywhere at his office. He did hear rumors he was in the graveyard site where the Memorial stone was with a girl.Possibly they would check there in a while.

Back to top Go down
mitsuhide akechi
Genin
Genin

Ninja profile
Chakra:
200/200  (200/200)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Entering the village   Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:57 am

mitsu nodded slightly and slipped the shirt over his head, and jumped slightly and let the pants fall as they were grabbed by what seemed nothing and slid over his legs and he floated on the air effortlessly as the shoes slid easily over his feet, they seemed a nice fit as well, he wiggled his toes slightly and dropped back to the ground working his body "ugh... these are very... annoying to say the least" Mitsu sighed again still working his body trying to feel comfortable to no avail
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader

Ninja profile
Chakra:
15/300  (15/300)
Health:
110/300  (110/300)

PostSubject: Re: Entering the village   Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:15 am

He smiled." You'll get use to them and won't even notice they are there after a while. "He assured gently. "now then, seems that's perfect for you"he chuckled finding it rather amuzing."Do you want those or try on different clothing?"He asked while he watched. The Prices weren't so bad truthfully since they lookdl ike plan clothing. HIs eyes examined the outskirts around the area. He then wondered how the boy grew up staring back at him. He wondered if he had ever used a bathroom, taken a shower with shamppoo or anything that may relate to it. Yet then the details got out of control while he just focused back on the topic at hand.

Back to top Go down
mitsuhide akechi
Genin
Genin

Ninja profile
Chakra:
200/200  (200/200)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Entering the village   Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:39 am

"I sure hope your right..." a vexed growl rumbled from his chest as he looked at the clothes. he again wrapped them into a piece of his mind and ignored them. he refastened his sword belt and looked back to the man "is there anything else I need?" he cocked his head to the side in an innocent manner
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader

Ninja profile
Chakra:
15/300  (15/300)
Health:
110/300  (110/300)

PostSubject: Re: Entering the village   Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:45 am

The man had looked over the boy gently. He seemed to have everything he needed. Only one thing he could soon get after passing the Gennin exams is his Headband. A smile crossed his face acually proud to always help a future younging of the village. Soon the Man gave the shop owner the money for the clothing, taking back any change nessicary while turning back towards Mitsu. "Hm, I believe you are alright for now. Although to pass the academy and not go back to learn throughout everything you need to pass the Gennin Exams."he said poniting to his headband that was around his forehead."when you do you'll get a headband like this to carry with you and represent where you live, that is, after you speak with the Hokage. He is the only person who has the rights to allow anything else into further constrution when a new comer is about. I believe I do know where he is, do you feel up to meeting him now?"he asked curouisly.

Back to top Go down
mitsuhide akechi
Genin
Genin

Ninja profile
Chakra:
200/200  (200/200)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Entering the village   Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:03 am

mitsu nodded slowly. "I am ready as I will ever be...." Mitsu smiled slightly, he could tell a pressence when he felt it, he would see how overwhelming this hokage could really be. "I'll follow where you lead" he bowed formally and looked up with a grin "and thank you again for the clothes..." he placed a hand on his sword hilt again without thinking and left it there this time smiling calmly
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader

Ninja profile
Chakra:
15/300  (15/300)
Health:
110/300  (110/300)

PostSubject: Re: Entering the village   Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:41 pm

The Jonnin became rather uncomfortable about seeing the boys hand just suddenly land on the Hilt. Hopefully it was a mistake, yet he thought maybe he should suggest a few rules before they headed over. He started to walk away nodding in assurance.

"Right, well There is a few rules, Please be respectful to the Hokage. And When we reach him, I will need you to give me your sword, for safety procations for the Hokage. We don't want him to be hurt or anything. I believe you aren't a harm to him, yet, we always need to be on our toes don't we?"he asked as his eyes stared forward towards the road, almost drawing out a map in his mind figuring out where to go.

Back to top Go down
mitsuhide akechi
Genin
Genin

Ninja profile
Chakra:
200/200  (200/200)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Entering the village   Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:47 pm

Mitsu looked down "I will be more of a threat without my sword... trust me..." he recalled the instance back with vasuka where he had removed his sword from himself nearly loosing his humanity to the overwhelming throng of wolf messages sent through him "I will... become like a normal wolf... and probably attack you and anyone else I see relentlessly..." he followed keeping tabs on the area about him with small pulses of wind that coincided with the small breeze so it would not be really noticed. he kept his eyes closed and head down as he followed "you can tie it to its sheath or hold me in any position you like that will make you and him feel comfortable... but I cannot remove this blade from my person"
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader

Ninja profile
Chakra:
15/300  (15/300)
Health:
110/300  (110/300)

PostSubject: Re: Entering the village   Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:21 pm

The Jonnin listened to him silently then frowned. A simple nod of understanding show apon his face. "I see...well then, try to aviod placing any of your hands on the hilt.That would give off much of a threat."He assured. As he stared out in the distance he smiled."try to keep up...we're going to run."he ended. His feet slowly started to make a tapping nosie before he was gainning speed, starting to run, yet slowed down to see if the boy would hopefully follow him and no get lost. Knowing this child was with the wovles, he must've ran pretty fast.

As the Jonnin went on, he was starting to the Graveyard site, where a memorial stone should be. He knew they must be there.

(Go to the Thread " Looking over the memorial stone" in Graveyard)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entering the village   

Back to top Go down

Entering the village
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next