Naruto RPG

This is naruto-generation rpg, create your own character and play !

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Injured-Running and No Regrets(Outside Konoha-Forest)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader

Ryo's : 121

Ninja profile
Village: None
Chakra:
15/300  (15/300)
Health:
110/300  (110/300)

PostSubject: Injured-Running and No Regrets(Outside Konoha-Forest)   Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:34 am

[Came from the thread "Looking over the Memorial Stone"]

Already outside of Konohagakure, inside the forest and further and deeper down almost out of plain site, a good 20 meters away laid a bleeding girl who was gasping for air. It was none other then Vasuka . She just came from another fight that accured within not even two days of her visit.

She had stopped while she was keeping her bleeding hands on the tip of a spear that was in her right shoulder. She shivered, it hurted so badly while it had went straight through her.Slowly she pulled it out, crackling nosies were heard while it was rubbing against the bone, making it more difficult to deal with. Each moment made a juciy nosie while blood splatted out towards eachother like ooze. Soon she pulled it out fully to where she threw the wooden and now blood stained spear at a very far distance. She held her shoulder tightly, a hole was in it. She had no choice but to reach into her pocket in the back pouch while she pulled out a soilder pill and a Plasma pill. She took both while she felt her Stamina and energy slowly return. Also her wound started to heal again as the plasma pill took into effect immeditatly. Although even if the wound didn't shown there, the pain still struck there while it was hard to regrow bones with the plasma pill. She leaned against the tree. Slowly she did the same to the sword near her chest like she did the the spear, a few tugs and it came out. She tossed it further away. She took another Plasma pill as that wound too healed. Slolwy she released her bijuu form. She wanted to scream yet held it in, going onto the tree behind her as she dug her hands into it hard wanting to yell, yet not giving away her position. Her wings torn and started to force themselfs back into Vasuka's spine, her eyes disoppeared, redeveloping into her eyes, her hair became longer as the horns slowly crackled back towards inside her skull. The Process became more painful as when it was done, holes appeared on her back ,head and everywhere else where a feature was. She took two more plasma pills as thoses would heal slowly too. She was still weak and her health condition was weak and hard to control. Yet at least she got away...for now? Or was someone following her, she didn't notice. She didn't have her clothing with her....or did she? She reached into a tree truck, knowing somethinglike this maay happen and hide some extras nearby. She had put her outfit on wihle she put her eye patch back on. A new and fixed one, just lookig like her old one.

After claming she stared up at the sky softly. It was so beautiful, dull really. Soon she pondered back on the incident...how could they?! Betray her in such a way...she knew it....even if the HOkage didn't order that attack, she knew he would anyway..Anbu were always following the girl when she was younger. And Now they kept more of an eye on her. Espeiclaly this Takeo. He was one thing that got on her nerves like itching a flea off a puppie's back and couldn't reach. He was a leach. thankfuly she got rid of that Seed, but needed to be aware at all costs. She signed. She had no Regrets betraying the village back then, and didn't start now. She was going to finish her job, even if it was the last thing on her list. She then wondered ,maybe start off slow...a disguse, she could disguse herself as someone else in the village just for a while...but who?....and being alone would give things away too much!!!....or would they? She then got a plan. Yet she listened around. It felt like someone was nearby...following her. Who?

Blood type: AA
Clan: Ahihcu
Akatsuki Status: Leader
Ring: Dragon, Left hand Ring Finger
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.leonardotmnt.deviantart.com
Lone Wolf
Wanderers

Ryo's : 112

Ninja profile
Chakra:
100/200  (100/200)
Health:
160/200  (160/200)

PostSubject: Re: Injured-Running and No Regrets(Outside Konoha-Forest)   Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:38 am

Takeo was strolling in the wood wondering what to do when he heard crackling and the heavy breathing of someone near. He didnt really feel in the mode for bandits so he just walked up a tree to avoid confontation. Thats when he saw the spear and the sword. He thought that his eyes where playing tricks. He fell down from where he was perched and grabbed the sword and inspected it closely it was covered in blood and pets had been ripped from it he calulated the distance of which it had been thrown by merks on it and in the gorund. He walked over to the tree and noticed that blood was spotted on the ground. He transformed the sword into a pill with the name Vasuka engraved in it. He put this in a puch which contained another pill with the name Uchiha. Takeo sat at the base of the tree and wondered if Vasuka was still here some where he knew that even if she was hiding in the astuaki base he would find her.

View my vids
https://www.youtube.com/user/will10mac

Takeo:
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/will10mac
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader

Ninja profile
Chakra:
15/300  (15/300)
Health:
110/300  (110/300)

PostSubject: Re: Injured-Running and No Regrets(Outside Konoha-Forest)   Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:04 am

Vasuka's ears perked up. Her tail swayed silently. She had heard a soft 'tap' sound not that far away from her. she just stayed in her position and took a deep breath in of the scent than out. Shoot, Takeo was near her. He didn't seem to pick up her presence so far. She was hoping not at all. He was moving around from the feeling of the vibration of the floor. She didn't have energy to fight and she didn't want to know. Yet she could mess with him if she wanted too. She reached into her back pocket silently, thinking softly before she stood up slowly going against a tree. She sighed while she thought. 'wait...he's wood element...this may be bad." she stepped away rfom th etree with care tring to think smiling while she had got out 9 kunais, waiting if he saw her. truthfully, they were behind a tree facing eachother, although the tree blocked their way.

Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers

Ninja profile
Chakra:
100/200  (100/200)
Health:
160/200  (160/200)

PostSubject: Re: Injured-Running and No Regrets(Outside Konoha-Forest)   Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:20 am

Takeo pulled out the pill and started to examine it. It had gone completely white and instead of Vasuka it now said Achihu. He heard a soft thud nearby. He replaced the pill in his pouch and climbed the tree that was infront of him. He grabbed the nearest branch and felt that someone else had put pressure on it. He appered to melt inside the tree and could not be seen. i KNOW WHO YOU ARE on the other side of the tree Takeo remerged and instantlyy noticed the abnormal ears and the bushy tail. He had found Vasuka. He started to laugh!

View my vids

Takeo:
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader

Ninja profile
Chakra:
15/300  (15/300)
Health:
110/300  (110/300)

PostSubject: Re: Injured-Running and No Regrets(Outside Konoha-Forest)   Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:40 pm

Vasuka smirked. She sensed she had been found, she kept th ekunai's where she was, waiting for takeo to come out and play...Yet truthfully she was tired, she didn't have no power what so ever.

"aww...Takeo, can't you just give me a break....I can help you destory the Uchiha's....acqantinces we shall be...Besides I really don't have time to take care of you, I have an orginization to head back to."She ended

Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers

Ninja profile
Chakra:
100/200  (100/200)
Health:
160/200  (160/200)

PostSubject: Re: Injured-Running and No Regrets(Outside Konoha-Forest)   Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:23 am

Takeo sat down on the branch he was standing on. Did you know that when I left the village the Hokage told me that you were very powerful. Takeo sat still and looked at Vasuka as if she was nothing.

Now look at you! Telling me that you want to destroy Uchiha and you need to get back to your little organization. Takeo slid from the branch and started to walk away from Vasuka. There wouldn't be any fun in whoopin ur ass just now. As Takeo walked away he made a wood clone in a bush not far away which would follow Vasuka where ever she went.

View my vids

Takeo:
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader

Ninja profile
Chakra:
15/300  (15/300)
Health:
110/300  (110/300)

PostSubject: Re: Injured-Running and No Regrets(Outside Konoha-Forest)   Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:44 am

Vasuka frowned placing her 9 kunai's back into her pouch finding them no threat for the moment. She snarled a bit as she crosed her arms." True, your hokage speaks right, althought I don't use my powerful attacks on such wimps like you and the others. Besides, It's quite....Furstrating to be followed around by you Takeo..."Sjhe ended keeping her stand. "Althought...question is, why waste your time following me? If I have other plans? I mean you could always protect your village, or just abandon it to--"She smirked a hbit as if mocking she would do some horrible deed to it.

Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers

Ninja profile
Chakra:
100/200  (100/200)
Health:
160/200  (160/200)

PostSubject: Re: Injured-Running and No Regrets(Outside Konoha-Forest)   Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:53 am

Takeo turned round and started at Vasuka. Followed around by me? Well maybe if you weren't the leader of the Astuaki you wouldn't be followed. And as for protecting my village that is litreally impossible seen as though soon I will massacare the Uchiha and the Senju will finaly claim their rightfull place as Hokage. Vasuka walked closer towards Vasuka and held up the two pills which had the names of the two clans on them. One of these is for the clans I wish to destroy and it glows when there leader is nearby. But first I must have their blood. One is for you. The other is for christ. Takeo put the pills back in their pouch. The first Hokage had a will of fire and so do I although my intentions are much darker. Takeo glare bored into Vasukas eye that wasnt pouched. His blue eye was turning red and the transformation to wooden Takeo had started.

View my vids

Takeo:
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader

Ninja profile
Chakra:
15/300  (15/300)
Health:
110/300  (110/300)

PostSubject: Re: Injured-Running and No Regrets(Outside Konoha-Forest)   Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:06 am

Vasuka watched, Finding this quite unfair. She estimated the two pills hehad gathered while she stepped back. She brushed her left hand through her hair while revealing her akatsuki ring on her ring finger at the same time. Her ears flickered as she laughed a bit." Your a lech that seems to not like to get off me you know that...but today your going to be peeled right off like nothing"She mocked. Yet she snarled talking outloud, yet to no one but herself.

"That's not fair....."She crossed her eyes " Fine, I won't do that ok....what do you expect me to do?" She closed her eyes yet kept aware of takeo at all odds ."but....I.....well.....OK STOP NAGGING ME!"She hissed.

Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers

Ninja profile
Chakra:
100/200  (100/200)
Health:
160/200  (160/200)

PostSubject: Re: Injured-Running and No Regrets(Outside Konoha-Forest)   Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:09 am

Takeo sighed this was some kind of freak he was in with. He was tired and couldn't be bothered fighting. I will let you chat to yourself. Goodbye. And witht that Takeo leaned back into the nearest tree and was lost from sight.

[Takeo has left the topic]

View my vids

Takeo:
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader

Ninja profile
Chakra:
15/300  (15/300)
Health:
110/300  (110/300)

PostSubject: Re: Injured-Running and No Regrets(Outside Konoha-Forest)   Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:05 am

Vasuka heard Takeo smirking a bit towards his disoppearanced, This is what she wanted. She nodded a bit. "Thank you...Father Dyiognoius" She whispeared to herself. It was her bijuu that she talked to. A simple turn she started to walk away, heading back to the akatsuki hideout, although she decided to stop near the Uchiha's lost territory..Or even better, stop near the Senji territory, it would be interesting to view. Although she allowed the thoughts to fade away, deciding to head towards another village, one to where she could kill an easy prey kage. She laughed loud and vasnished.

{Vasuka Left the thread, Heading to another village}

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Injured-Running and No Regrets(Outside Konoha-Forest)   

Back to top Go down

Injured-Running and No Regrets(Outside Konoha-Forest)
Page 1 of 1