Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RPG

This is naruto-generation rpg, create your own character and play !

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Characters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kitten-7658
User
User
kitten-7658

Ryo's : 6

Ninja profile
Village: None
Chakra:
My Characters Left_bar_bleue600/600My Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Health:
My Characters Left_bar_bleue500/500My Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

My Characters Empty
PostSubject: My Characters   My Characters Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 1:30 pm

Characters-

-1- Kikio inshone` (Changed! This is CoKiTo`'s human body reference!)
Name: Kikio
Rank: -Princess/ninja/scout in the Hidden Heaven..Leaf not sure/Leaf Jounin
Crush(es): ChoCho (first time she see him anyway)
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 100 lbs (average)
Village:The Hidden Village,and the Hidden Leaf
Clan: Heaven
(special)Special Characteristics:-unknown,she hides and doesn't show them usually-
(special)Special Effects: -unknown-
Personality:-always changes according to the situation-
Appearance: http://kitten-7658.deviantart.com/art/Kikio-inshone-138039564
Blood Limit: unknown
History:She has a demon,sinse she was a newborn.She knew when she was younger than one year old,and her parents didn't know she already knew and planned on telling her when she was five.But her Dad died when she was 2 and her mother died when she was 3,she was alone at the age of 3,but she did have a sister,Akkro.Akkro was always traveling,but she never told Kikio where she went.Kikio sat at home until she was 4,then she left her home the first time alone,and went to the Hokage's place and asked for a mission.The Hokage was surprized,and gave her one simple mission. The mission 'Go give this message to the Hidden Leaf' She did the mission and met new friends,and stayed at the Hidden Leaf,waiting for her call home.She eventually forgot her home was the Hidden Heaven,but never got hid of any of her head bands.She became part of two villages,The Hidden Leaf and Hidden Heaven.She was 11 when she was requested to lead the soon to be Prince back home after a long journey.Kikio did and remembered the Hidden Heaven was her original home and a cute Prince she led there,the Prince she would know forever...(she has the eight tailed demon,a Fox/Wolf/ (who knows) demon))
Demon/Bijuu: Ori. Demon: -Not saying--Name: CoKiTo`-

-2- ChoCho Choe` (NOT CHANGING)
Name: ChoCho
Rank: -Prince/ninja/scout in the Hidden Heaven..Leaf not sure/Leaf Jounin
Crush(es): Kikio(once he see her)
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 110 lbs (average)
Village:The Hidden Heaven Village,and the Hidden Leaf
Clan: Heaven...
(Special)Special Characteristics:-unknown,he hides/doesn't show them-
Appearance: (no appearance yet)
Personality: -Always changes with the situation- Royalty but doesn't treat himself that way,mellow usually and quiet usually,but once a mission comes he i active and commanding to his team.
History: A Prince to be,He didn't want to be a Prince off his royal family tree.He wanted to run and do missions,not stay in a dumb throne.He soon finds that the Prince,Princess,King,and Queen have to do,He still didn't like it though because he had to be watched over.ChoCho wondered many things young and older.He wondered if he had a brother,if he would be lonely as a Prince or King.He did have a brother,but his Brother kept it a secret from him,and watched over him.ChoCho Finds out his parents died when he was 3 (ready to go into a small ninja school for safety),at his school,he breaksdown,and he finds he has a demon.His brother had to come in and stop ChoCho's demon from going out of control,but he still never told ChoCho he was his brother.ChoCho has a Three tailed Demon,a fox/wolf demon.ChoCho after that started doing missions,forgetting his royal family side,His brother watched and followed as a guard.ChoCho doesn't know his brother was one of his royal helpful and trustful guards,but ends up finding out by Kikio saying they look a lot alike.
Demon/Bijuu : 3 tailed demon

-3- Akkro inshone` (NOT CHANGING)
Name: Akkro
Rank: -Princess(of the Death)/ninja/scout in the Death-V-s-..she is part of practically all villages/valleys-
Crush(es): Che`Che` (once she meets up with him in the hidden heaven)
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 120 lbs (average)
Village:The Hidden Village,and the Hidden Leaf
Clan: Death-V-s--...
(special)Special Characteristics:-unknown,she hides them/doesn't show them without people thinking it is a trick for her-
Appearance: http://kitten-7658.deviantart.com/art/Akkro-inshone-138042710
Personality: -Always changes with the sitsuation-Sly,active,ect(sorry)
History: She Goes around the world finding new villages and valleys and joins them without telling them she is already a part of many others that might be enemies (like Heaven and Death Villages/Valleys).Akkro has her skills and times,times when she is ordered to kill someone close.Some call her a assinator,but she just does her mission.Later she starts agreeing with those who call her a Assinator,For her Mission name is ' Assassins Akkro'.Akkro use to like playing pranks on her little sister,Kikio,but when she stated getting assassinator missions to kill the royals in the Hidden Heaven from the Hidden Death,her mind breaksdown.She was being assigned to kill her only sister,the King and Queen,And Herself..Akkro never told the Hidden Death she was Royal to the Heaven.Later on in her Life,She becomes a Princess in the Death,she is a Princess in both the Hidden Heaven and Hidden Death.
Demon/Bijuu : Unknown demon(though has been seen as a 12 tailed demon)

-4- Chea` Chea` (Che`Che`) Choe` (NOT CHANGING)
Name: Chea`Chea` (usually spelt- Che`Che` - Pronounced - Chee Chee )
Rank: -Prince/ninja/scout in the Hidden Heaven..Leaf not sure/Leaf Jounin
Crush(es): none until Akkro (when they meet)
Height: 5' 11 1/2"
Weight: 120 lbs (without armor,and robes.Average)
Village:The Hidden Heaven Village,and the Hidden Leaf
Clan: Death,Heaven...
(special)Special Characteristics:-unknown,he hides/doesn't show them-
Appearance: (no appearance yet)
Personality: -Always changes with the situation- is usually mellow until a problem.
Blood limit: unknown
History: He Hides his face usually,he is the Prince to be a King,but weather or not he lives to get to the King postion.Che`Che` Always hid that he was the Prince to be's big brother.He had always been watching over ChoCho.Now Che`Che` Was to watch over a village,himself,ChoCho and ChoCho's Demon.His mind ached every time he thought of all the actual things he had to deal with.Che`Che` always won the hearts of the village girls,but never found ONE he liked..Until Akkro came back to the Hidden Heaven,Che`Che` Knew who he would pick,Akkro.The Thing is that Che`Che` doesn't know,Akkro was assigned to kill their royal family,but after she sees him and talks to him,she was planning on quickly stabbing him,she changes her plans after Che`Che` told her She stole his heart. She was shocked,and didn't kill him.Later on Akkro was Assigned a assassinator mission to kill the King to be,the mission was sent to all the Assinators,Akkro quickly went to Che`Che` and got him away and out of danger,bringing back a scroll with some of his blood on it,That 'proved' she killed him and the assassin mission was over when Akkro only asked for some of his blood,she didn't kill him.If anyone from the Hidden Death found out,she would be dead.Che`Che` had listened to her explanation and nodded cutting himself to give the blood needed,He didn't want to die either.He kept doing what he was doing for a while and was crowned King later,ChoCho was prince.Akkro was Che`Che`'s Queen,and Kikio was Princess.
Demon/Bijuu : Unknown demon

And those are my four main characters.
(I do NOT change my characters to fit ANY ONES likes,for they are my special characters...I only change them if I Want To)

Last edited by kitten-7658 on Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ryo's : 112

Ninja profile
Chakra:
My Characters Left_bar_bleue100/200My Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Health:
My Characters Left_bar_bleue160/200My Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (160/200)

My Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Characters   My Characters Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 1:41 pm

I aprove but let Vasuka double check.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/will10mac
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ryo's : 121

Ninja profile
Chakra:
My Characters Left_bar_bleue15/300My Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (15/300)
Health:
My Characters Left_bar_bleue110/300My Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (110/300)

My Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Characters   My Characters Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:28 pm

Everything Looks fine to me Except one part that is making me linger a bit.

You Mention "(she has the eight tailed demon,a Fox/Wolf/ (who knows) demon))"

Do you mean a Bijuu? like The Hachi/Eight-tailed Bijuu? If So, That has been taken by My Character already and can't be taken. There is a list to show which bijuu's been taken or what not. If It's just a demon it's fine. Yet if it's the Eight tailed, Then i have to deny. Can you tell me which it is?
Back to top Go down
http://www.leonardotmnt.deviantart.com
kitten-7658
User
User
kitten-7658

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

My Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Characters   My Characters Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:11 pm

Well it is a rare eight tails,her father gave her it(most things she gets from her father). I always called it a demon..and I'm not new new to naruto,but yet.. Bijuu? I'm not sure what that is exactly..
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

My Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Characters   My Characters Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:39 pm

You Know how Naruto has the 9-tailed Fox demon in him right? well The Fox Demon in him is one of the 9 Bijuu (Demons) in the world. Gaara has the First tailed Bijuu, Then there's two tailed, three tailed, etc.... Then Naruto is the last, the 9 tailed Bijuu. Kind of get it?

A Demon would just be a creature from a different site and such. They wouldn't really have different numbered tails and have different ways they have been retreieved.
Back to top Go down
kitten-7658
User
User
kitten-7658

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

My Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Characters   My Characters Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:25 pm

this is why I DID NOT Make a character in the FIRST place... Kikio isn't Kikio without her eight tails..Same with the others....
I'll delete it,if you want,but--I don't care...I give up,I Just KNEW this would happen...
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

My Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Characters   My Characters Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 8:16 am

Don't worry, Things like this happen all the time. YOu don't need to be over dramatic about it. Why don't you just make it one tails less? Like maybe a 7-tailed instead? Or just a demon that has 8- tails, but isn't the bijuu that naruto and them have. It just some how has 8-tails.
Back to top Go down
kitten-7658
User
User
kitten-7658

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

My Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Characters   My Characters Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 10:56 am

No...
See Kikio,ChoCho,Akkro,Che`Che`-ALL HAVE DEMONS/Bijuus(whatever) and I've had these character WAY before I Even KNEW this site existed..AND NO I'M NOT GOING TO DECREASE ANY OF MY CHARACTERS' TAILS TO FIT THE DUMB LITTLE RULE!...
Their my characters,and not my characters if you want to change them..
Kikio: EIGHT tailed demon/(that whatever thing)Bijuu
ChoCho: THREE tailed demon/(that whatever thing)Bijuu
Akkro: TWELEVE (12) tailed demon/(that whatever thing)Bijuu
Che`Che`: His tails are unknown for he hides his full amount (STILL DEMON,and that whatever thing called a Bijuu)
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

My Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Characters   My Characters Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:34 pm

kitten-7658 wrote:
No...
See Kikio,ChoCho,Akkro,Che`Che`-ALL HAVE DEMONS/Bijuus(whatever) and I've had these character WAY before I Even KNEW this site existed..AND NO I'M NOT GOING TO DECREASE ANY OF MY CHARACTERS' TAILS TO FIT THE DUMB LITTLE RULE!...
Their my characters,and not my characters if you want to change them..
Kikio: EIGHT tailed demon/(that whatever thing)Bijuu
ChoCho: THREE tailed demon/(that whatever thing)Bijuu
Akkro: TWELEVE (12) tailed demon/(that whatever thing)Bijuu
Che`Che`: His tails are unknown for he hides his full amount (STILL DEMON,and that whatever thing called a Bijuu)

-sighs- Then they can be Demons, not the BIjuu's if that's what you wish. Sometimes you must go by the rules, we're sorry this has disopponited you but many sites are like this. ChoCho , akkro and Che'Che' Seem fine with the bijuu status. Kikio is the only one i wouldn't beenable to accept for there is already an eight tailed bijuu. She could be reffered as just a rare demon with supposingly 8 tails. Yet she can't be one of the 9 main ones like in the naruto series.
Back to top Go down
kitten-7658
User
User
kitten-7658

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

My Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Characters   My Characters Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:35 pm

LOOK FORGET IT THEN
I WILL NOT GET ACCEPTED WITH OUT KIKIO,AKKRO,CHE`CHE`,OR CHOCHO FOR THEY ALL GO TOGETHER!
I'll delete this WHOLE thing if you want me to...CAUSE NO ONE WILL freaking care about me,even though I am always on,but they Never would nor will be able to rp,or rpg, with me anyways....NO ONE CARES ABOUT ME ON HERE,SO I'D DELETE THIS IF IT DOESN'T GET ACCEPTED...
if it Does get accepted,WITHOUT CHANGING ONE OF MY CHARACTERS,then it will stay I Guess..
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

My Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Characters   My Characters Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 4:30 pm

1) Do not think no one will RP with you because there are many here that would love to. It's just you haven't gotten your characters up yet. We care, plus I would RP with you as a NPC or just my characters when I would read your new Post if no one had gotten to it yet.

2) And I'm not going to accept it. Truthfully I gave you many options just like Takeo who offered for you to even make a new character. I even told you, you could have the 3-tails and 12 tails plus the unknown demon for che'che'. Just change the 8-tailed. Although you are failing to at least try. You never know, each forum is different. Life isn't fair sadly enough I understand that. Sometimes I want to keep my character the way she is. Although I just HAVE to change her mots of the time. It's not fun That's all I must say. Your becoming stubborn with just one little request.

3) Now I am done with Arguing. I will lock this thread soon; Note: You will not beable to reply or delete this now. Check the Demon/Bijuu's Template. Read through it and Read the Rules.

Thank you for your Time. I do hope you change your mind. If you leave, Inform us and we'll delete your account, although the Thread will remain here.
Back to top Go down
kitten-7658
User
User
kitten-7658

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

My Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Characters   My Characters Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 6:47 pm

I am NOT Leaving,I WILL NOT change my characters to Fit your guys little DUMB rule,AND Go AHEAD AND I ALREADY FREAKING READ THAT...
I am not stubborn.I just won't change ANY OF my characters to fit YOU..
Ex. Like if you wanted a size three dress,but I made a size Two dress.I wouldn't remake the dress into a size three just for you..
That dress is my MAIN Character(s) (mainly Kikio,WHO you are asking me to change)
go ahead,lock/delete this stupid forum..
I posted my characters AS Everyone Wished,I DID~! And NOW you guys want me to change my character,My MAIN character to something she isn't!?
ending this post with my post-DO NOT REPLY-
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

My Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Characters   My Characters Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 8:45 pm

She can still be the Person she is by just changing on thing. Life isn't fair. And Do you know the meaning of stubbornness? When you get older and read over your posts, you'll see the ponit i'm tring to make towards you.

ChoCho Choe' and Che'Che' are Approved.

kikio Inskone' and Akkro Inshone' are NOT APPROVED!!!!
Back to top Go down
kitten-7658
User
User
kitten-7658

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

My Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Characters   My Characters Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 8:50 pm

(old post) Look,I'm not being JUST BOYS!
FOR I'M A GIRL! I WANT AT LEAST ONE GIRL/FEMALE CHARACTER...
And earlier you said Akkro was approved...
AND Nothing says 'No demons over the 9 demons' SO...
What Is UP?!
Fine Fine,don't tell me..if you don't want to
Akkro..evil and good..Both...Evil comes from herself,Good comes from her demon sort of..she taught the demon/bijuu(whatever it is called) to be like her more..but the demon hasn't taught Akkro a thing yet...
Kikio is her demon/bijuu..........

(new post)and What I mean by that,is that well CoKiTo` is in a human body named/called Kikio inshone`,which happens to be Akkro's last name to(Akkro inshone`,Kikio inshone`)
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ryo's : 112

Ninja profile
Chakra:
My Characters Left_bar_bleue100/200My Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Health:
My Characters Left_bar_bleue160/200My Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (160/200)

My Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Characters   My Characters Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:32 am

I think that it is pretty clear that you are not aloud more than a 9 tail Bijuu. His would result in millions of people just making demons to suit them or their lucky number. It would defeat te poin that the nine tailed fox demonthe most powerfull as well. Have a think about that. It might mess up your characters but they dont all have to have deomons!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/will10mac
kitten-7658
User
User
kitten-7658

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

My Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Characters   My Characters Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 5:32 pm

She is AN EXPERIMENT(idc about sp)! She Is about the only one/thing aloud..the Death don't use it for they don't know how to,well only Akkro does..The Heaven are getting distant from Akkro so why the heck would they know how to use and mess with it..
I've thought,I'VE BEEN THINKING..
And SO WHAT! AKKRO'S DEMON IS AN EXPERIMENT!!IT CAN GO OVER!
I made her when I first saw Naruto the show...And Kikio..a good and a bad/good,BOTH SISTERS SOME HOW

Akkro is an experiment!
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

My Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Characters   My Characters Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:42 pm

Just like I said on the other Thread of the BIjuu/Demons. Approved. Keep the sisuation's in mind thought Please.

Have fun!
Back to top Go down
kitten-7658
User
User
kitten-7658

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

My Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Characters   My Characters Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:52 pm

Well I posted this like right after the other one so yeah^^;
Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

My Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Characters   My Characters Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:56 pm

Your welcome. Have fun RPing.:3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Characters   My Characters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Characters
Page 1 of 1