Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RPG

This is naruto-generation rpg, create your own character and play !

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kohaku's clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kohaku and Kesh
Wanderers

Ryo's : 15

Ninja profile
Village: None
Chakra:
Kohaku's clan Left_bar_bleue200/200Kohaku's clan Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:

Kohaku's clan Empty
PostSubject: Kohaku's clan   Kohaku's clan Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 6:09 am

Name of Clan: -
Technique: Earth manipulation
History: This clan was formed as a group by 1st earth village kage with intention to form and develop earth style jutsu.Trough years the earth chakra dominated other chakras in their body's and after few generations it turned into a bloodline.This clan is considered to be beginning of most other earth village clan and was the most respected clan of all.Right now all data about this clan is destroyed by previous kage who was part of this clan and went crazy.He surpassed all other clan member as he killed previous leader of the clan and then most of the clan member besides the son of the leader ,Kohaku.He's planned to train Kohaku and eventually take over his body to become even stronger but failed because he was assassinated by a rogue ninja.Further information is lost or destroyed to avoid shame brought by the kage.People from earth village avoid to say the name of the clan therefore it's unknown.
# of People: Unlimited
Allow Anyone Else be part of Clan?: Yea
Strenghts/Weaknesses: Able to control and manipulate earth and even cancel earth jutsu performed by other shinobi.Weakness is that possessors of this skill cannot have other chakra elements.
Symbol:-
People: Kohaku
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ryo's : 121

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Kohaku's clan Left_bar_bleue15/300Kohaku's clan Empty_bar_bleue  (15/300)
Health:
Kohaku's clan Left_bar_bleue110/300Kohaku's clan Empty_bar_bleue  (110/300)

Kohaku's clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohaku's clan   Kohaku's clan Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:13 pm

Interesting. It's fine with me. Accepted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.leonardotmnt.deviantart.com
Kohaku and Kesh
Wanderers

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

Kohaku's clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohaku's clan   Kohaku's clan Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:31 am

I decided to make another clan instead of the previous.

Name of Clan: Shamyure
Technique: Ability to copy other shinobi tai jutsu tech.Shamyure clan user can oftenly even perform the tech better than original user and creator of it.Reason of it is a seal burnt on the members of this clan.It makes the possessor extremely accurate ,agile and flexible.Shamyure always perform tai moves perfectly ,smoothly and at it's max potential therefore they can usually even use close combat moves above their rank and they are at excellent physical shape even without working out.Also they can fight at any condition and situation at max potential ,making it seem that they would have trained for this way for years. There is also weaknesses-Shamyure can have only one chakra element and learn only 1 nin or gen jutsu per rank.
History: Clan was formed in a hidden shinobi academy with intentions to make pefect shinobi.experiment failed because the subjects became weak at using other chakra for other reasons besides boosting their physical ability.Experiment was cancelled with discovery of gates ,Shamyure were unable to learn them therefore they were considered useless.Later most of all subjects united in one clan and continued implanting the seal within they're childs.Now the clan is quite small ,has very few members that usually hide and blend within community of other.Rarely who implants this seal on they're children now ,yet some does.
# of People: Anyone.
Allow Anyone Else be part of Clan?: Ye ,why not?
Strenghts/Weaknesses: Advantage in all tai situtions ,ability to copy movements and even improve them.Are experts at close combat fighting and can use any type of weapon.Weakness-Can't learn more than one nin or gen jutsu per rank ,can have only one chakra element.
Symbol:-
People: None right now ,i will when I'll make my character.
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

Kohaku's clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohaku's clan   Kohaku's clan Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 6:59 pm

It all looks fine. The only thing that concerns me is the 'perfect' and way that they can copy the tai jutsu tech. Better then the original creator. Try to make it like " They are close to getting exact' of the person or only could copy a certain limit of tai jutsu tech's. NOt all types of tai can be learned without enough trainning and effort of that character.
Back to top Go down
Kohaku and Kesh
Wanderers

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

Kohaku's clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohaku's clan   Kohaku's clan Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:18 am

Idea is that they can perform any type of movement.Since they are always at good shape ,because of the seal, they can also copy any type of tai move.They also have perfect control over all body therefore they don't need constant training.After seeing a jutsu user can simply perform it as well , usually at it's individual style ,by changing the jutsu a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kohaku and Kesh
Wanderers

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

Kohaku's clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohaku's clan   Kohaku's clan Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:58 am

What am I supposed to do now?
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

Kohaku's clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohaku's clan   Kohaku's clan Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 4:08 pm

Hm, Then I will Approve. It's approved.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kohaku and Kesh
Wanderers

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

Kohaku's clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohaku's clan   Kohaku's clan Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 5:46 am

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kohaku's clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohaku's clan   Kohaku's clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kohaku's clan
Page 1 of 1