Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RPG

This is naruto-generation rpg, create your own character and play !

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Rules 19 Novemeber

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ryo's : 112

Ninja profile
Village: None
Chakra:
New Rules 19 Novemeber Left_bar_bleue100/200New Rules 19 Novemeber Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Health:
New Rules 19 Novemeber Left_bar_bleue160/200New Rules 19 Novemeber Empty_bar_bleue  (160/200)

New Rules 19 Novemeber Empty
PostSubject: New Rules 19 Novemeber   New Rules 19 Novemeber Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:30 am

NPC:

The admins have decided so as not to affect the character slots Moderators and Amins are the only ones allowed to use Non-Player characters. Couple of tips:D:
1. If you have made a topic and no one is replying send a post to one of the admins.
2. If you ask prior to doing a NPC and you are not an admin/moderator we may allow it.

God Modding:

I'm sure every one knows what this means but I can't stress enough the importance of not comitting this simple felony. God Mossing is when one person is never hit and posts that he/she hits. For instance:

Player 1:Bob did the required hand signs and sent five burning flames towards bill.

Player 2:Bill jumped into the air and threw a shuriken at Bob which hit his face and killed him.

That is a bit of an exageration but if I or Vasuka are notified that you are being unreasonable and are not changing your post you will get a first warning. For people who get more than three warnings we will take action. These rules have been put in place to make the site better for other people. Above all else enjoy yourself.

Pm me if you have any problems.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/will10mac
Kohaku and Kesh
Wanderers

Ryo's : 15

Ninja profile
Chakra:
New Rules 19 Novemeber Left_bar_bleue200/200New Rules 19 Novemeber Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
New Rules 19 Novemeber Left_bar_bleue200/200New Rules 19 Novemeber Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: New Rules 19 Novemeber   New Rules 19 Novemeber Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 9:28 am

Umm ,if you want godmoding avoided try to make limitations of how much can you do during one post ,and add one or more handseal posts to perform jutsu.
Don't expect people to get hit by lame tai attacks or badly planned nin jutsu ,if I wanted to play game where strongest always win I'd play byond...
P.s.I realize this post is inappropriate so you can delete after you've read it ,but in that case p.m me with your answer.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
New Rules 19 Novemeber Left_bar_bleue100/200New Rules 19 Novemeber Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Health:
New Rules 19 Novemeber Left_bar_bleue160/200New Rules 19 Novemeber Empty_bar_bleue  (160/200)

PostSubject: Re: New Rules 19 Novemeber   New Rules 19 Novemeber Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:04 am

I totelly agree with you but I mean the people who dodge attacks which would ovbiously hit them. Say I thew a kunai at you and you dodged it.... fine. Say I distracted you with a clone and then used s massive jutsu on you from behind and you dodged it just by jumping out of the way that is my problem. It is fine if you are able to dodge it but it must be justified by the ratio of how big the attack is to how strategic the defesense is. I wont delete your post because it is quite vaild and thank you for making it.
~Takeo Senju
Back to top Go down
Kohaku and Kesh
Wanderers

Ryo's : 15

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: New Rules 19 Novemeber   New Rules 19 Novemeber Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:21 am

I also mentioned handsign post for jutsus ,this would mean user has to post 1 handseal post and use jutsu only on the second post.This would give advantage to close combat fighters and make gaming more realistic.There would be some exceptions offcourse.
Also I suggest not posting that you hit target ,it rather should be like :Bill attempted to kick bob in his side ,the kick should be strong enough to send him off the cliff ,rather than Bob kicked Bill and sent him off the cliff killing him.
Also I think the sentence limit for posts bites.Sometimes I just want to do something simple but I have to extend it to 5 sentences and eventually making it loose sense or just repeat yourself over and over again in combat situations.I mean please ,how am I suppose to describe simple kick or punch in 5 sentences?
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: New Rules 19 Novemeber   New Rules 19 Novemeber Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:50 am

I already talked about not hitting your oppenents in the post its more attempting to hit them like you said. I'm not sure about the post bite and handsign post for jutsus. For the handsign posts for some jutsus you only need one hand sign others you need forty two. But there are a hundreds of ways to bend this rule. You might be combining two jutsus and need to post the other jutsu along with the other one. I know what you mean by it but we will have to take it into closer inspection.
~Takeo Senju
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Rules 19 Novemeber   New Rules 19 Novemeber Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Rules 19 Novemeber
Page 1 of 1