Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RPG

This is naruto-generation rpg, create your own character and play !

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Look into the Past

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ryo's : 121

Ninja profile
Village: None
Chakra:
Look into the Past Left_bar_bleue15/300Look into the Past Empty_bar_bleue  (15/300)
Health:
Look into the Past Left_bar_bleue110/300Look into the Past Empty_bar_bleue  (110/300)

Look into the Past Empty
PostSubject: Look into the Past   Look into the Past Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:09 pm

We should have a Board that allows Members to see the Past Characters like Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi and them in their own adventures after some events had gone on in that time, like Maybe after sasuke had left konoha and such like that. So maybe something happened between the past to somehow let it happen in the future (now) to someone's or our characters. you know like The Starting of the Ahihcu clan, or maybe someone close had said something their their son and was one of our character's grandpa's and might've been a sercer tthey didn't know about or something. XD Helps a person gather ideas not fo rjust their character's but others, Yet there couldn't be like "Sasuke got married" or anything since that wouldn't be realistic to the world.

If we do this, I will PUt up a Bio for Sasuke App. XD I call him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.leonardotmnt.deviantart.com
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ryo's : 112

Ninja profile
Village: None
Chakra:
Look into the Past Left_bar_bleue100/200Look into the Past Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Health:
Look into the Past Left_bar_bleue160/200Look into the Past Empty_bar_bleue  (160/200)

Look into the Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look into the Past   Look into the Past Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:20 am

I call Kiba
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/will10mac

Look into the Past
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Other :: Suggestions-
Jump to: