Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RPG

This is naruto-generation rpg, create your own character and play !

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Senju Attack!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ryo's : 112

Ninja profile
Village: None
Chakra:
The Senju Attack!! Left_bar_bleue100/200The Senju Attack!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Health:
The Senju Attack!! Left_bar_bleue160/200The Senju Attack!! Empty_bar_bleue  (160/200)

The Senju Attack!! Empty
PostSubject: The Senju Attack!!   The Senju Attack!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 4:22 am

Hundreds of Senju where gathered outside the leaf village. They all had their sights on one part of it the Uchiha headquarters. Takeo knealt down and touched the earth as hedid this the tes that eld up he foundations of the Uchiha buildings began to crumble as it was trees that built up konoha. After this while the place was still dark with smoke Takeo sent in a Black ops team which woud at least get two or three of the filthy Uchiha offgaurd. Takeo stood up and addressed his men. Now is the time for action today we will destroy the Uchiha they will disrespect our heritage no more. As Takeo said this his wood armor took over. His blue eye went Red. The most remarkable thing about the soilders was that they all wore armor smilar to this.

Last edited by Takeo Senju on Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/will10mac
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ryo's : 121

Ninja profile
Chakra:
The Senju Attack!! Left_bar_bleue15/300The Senju Attack!! Empty_bar_bleue  (15/300)
Health:
The Senju Attack!! Left_bar_bleue110/300The Senju Attack!! Empty_bar_bleue  (110/300)

The Senju Attack!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Senju Attack!!   The Senju Attack!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:07 am

Screaming was thrusted up into the air from rapid sounds of many tring to escape from the sites of trees, many ninja used the trees as an advange to go and jump off to rescure their citizens.

(RPING as an NPC)

Sara, a 25 year old Uchiha stood on a roof of the village, staring up at the sky. She was a peace going girl, she didn' tlike to start fights nor get involed in one. She would want to finish it as quick as possible. Her Uchiha symbol layed proud over her chest as she was wearing a blue vest that cut off her sleeves, a fish net covered over her stomach and her arms giving her black gloves with the fingers cut off. Her eyes were Blue and hair was in a pony tail, brown and to her shoulders. A white tassel hung from her wasit as she had normal everyday jonnin pants as her headband laid pround on her forehead. She seemed so beautiful, her and her oufit and headband looked untouched. She laughed a bit having watched shapes in the cloud make a funny little story along with it. Yet it all stopped too eariy. She ofund herself being lifted into the air by the ground shaking a nd a tree growing under her feet. She didn't understand simply jumping off. Landing on the ground watching everyone get hurt. She didn't understand, she had to see who was doing this. she wouldn't hurt them yet but ask them first to leave. She was so kind she never hurt even a fly in her life!
Back to top Go down
http://www.leonardotmnt.deviantart.com
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
The Senju Attack!! Left_bar_bleue100/200The Senju Attack!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Health:
The Senju Attack!! Left_bar_bleue160/200The Senju Attack!! Empty_bar_bleue  (160/200)

The Senju Attack!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Senju Attack!!   The Senju Attack!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:34 am

Takeo stood watcing the Uhiha scramble about in his magnificent wood. One of his men the black ops team was sent fying through the air and landed at Takeos feet. Takeo closed his hand around his head and hi boy was complataly covered in wood with a headstone at the top. Takeo looked up hi whisker scars had started to glow red through the wood. Archers FIRE! Hundreds of arrows rained down on the uchiha clans village while Takeo lead a small group of the ten finest Senju shinobi using his wood to cover them from arrow fire. His main force attacked from the other side. Shinobi were left behind to defened the archers. Takeos first encouter was with a chunin levelshinobi whic his friend cut his head off they continued towards the rubble and entered the smoke. Takeos laugh could be heared al around the village.
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
The Senju Attack!! Left_bar_bleue15/300The Senju Attack!! Empty_bar_bleue  (15/300)
Health:
The Senju Attack!! Left_bar_bleue110/300The Senju Attack!! Empty_bar_bleue  (110/300)

The Senju Attack!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Senju Attack!!   The Senju Attack!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:23 pm

Sara noticed the arrows as she trie dto dogde as fast as possible. She hurried towards the etnerance although noticed the ninjas ahead, she also spotted the leader, Takeo as she rushed towards him. She had suddenly gotten infront of him as she bowed her head just a bit "Please....Please stop Sir, I don't wish for us to fight, why do we need to fight instead of causing peace without out villages?"She asked, noticing he was a Senji, She found no hatred between the two clans as much of a troublesome and din't care, she didn't like this one bit.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

The Senju Attack!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Senju Attack!!   The Senju Attack!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 5:47 am

Takeo turned to the girl and pointed a big peice of wood came out the ground and was aimed right at her stomach. Did your farther not tell you of his misgivings how they beat down the senju, No? Well now we will beat down the Uchiha. Another shower of arrows came down, most of the uchiha would be injured by now. Takeo looked around him searching for Christ. He also wondered if news woud spread of the attacks he was itching for a fight with Vasuka also.
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide akechi
Genin
Genin

Ryo's : 0

Ninja profile
Chakra:
The Senju Attack!! Left_bar_bleue200/200The Senju Attack!! Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
The Senju Attack!! Left_bar_bleue200/200The Senju Attack!! Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

The Senju Attack!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Senju Attack!!   The Senju Attack!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 3:44 pm

A might gust of wind picks up against the flight of the arrows as the young man stood up in the air above the village and various places within it at the same time. he glared down at the man in charge, Takeo, the one whom he had seen attack the ahihcu girl without reason or cause. his large form seemed to grow even larger in the sun casting a deep shadow about the area, by weaving saidin in air and fire he was able to bend light in an illusion, he wove air and fire again in another manner while still holding his first weave to project his voice in a frightening manner "I know not your reasons for being here but they are not apparent leave this place while you still can" his many clones were fighting where they could and pulling the injured away as quickly as possible trying to heal them with saidin
Back to top Go down
http://narutor.onegoo.us/forum.htm
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

The Senju Attack!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Senju Attack!!   The Senju Attack!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:33 pm

{note to Mistu Vasuka isn't here, It's sara. I'm Playing a NPC]

Sara froze as she noticed the sudden wood aiming towards her, she backed odd fastly while doing a hand sign "Fire Style: Fire ball jutsu" She yelled, soon the fire ball engulfed the wood, burning it to nothing but ashes. Smoke rising as she held her hand over her mouth, coughing she tried to get closer to Takeo"P...Please...I know of the story...but I never agreed to how we uchihas treated your clan...i agree with your hatreds...but you must understand to place that behind you"She began.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

The Senju Attack!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Senju Attack!!   The Senju Attack!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:51 am

Takeo began to laugh he looked at Mitsuhide and then at Sara. This is not your buisness little boy. As for you Uchiha scum why would listen to you? It has been a long time since I killed an Uchiha and I dont want to waste that pleasure on you. Takeo fingers drip blood through his wooden armor. Takeo proceeded with the required hand signs while his friends dissappeared off in different directions to fight Mitshide's clones. Smoke formed around Takeo.
As the smoke cleared two Meer cats were standing wearing armor. They appeared larger than they chould be. They were at least the size of Takeo. Both charged on Sara while Takeo was nowhere to be seen!
Takeo stood on the building oppisite Mitsuhide. Do you want to know the reason tat I must do this. Takeo put his arm out and a large mass of wood formed which was bigger than even the hokages building. Its top was about the height of the Hokages heads. It started to form arms, legs, hands, feet, a body and a head. It looked like a iant troll but on its chest where there would normally be clothes there was a big Senju sign. The troll swept its arm towards Mitsuhide ts hand clenched in a fist.
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

The Senju Attack!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Senju Attack!!   The Senju Attack!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:10 pm

Sara watched as the Meer cats made their way towards her. She frowned simply getting in a position."I don't wish to do this"She manged but charged towards them, having her hand signs ready. She forcused gently before she snarled "Fire style: Blazing Needles!"She began. she kicked dust into the air, blowing on it as needles shot out rapidly towards the meer cats, as she did this, they turned into fire heading towards the two citums.
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide akechi
Genin
Genin

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

The Senju Attack!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Senju Attack!!   The Senju Attack!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:56 am

Mitsu stood in the air and began to laugh as his image floated there. the large wodden hand came crashing down and through him and he still stood smiling "yes... I would like to know the foolishness that has brought so much blood shed... but look around, I pull your injured from the battle field as well" the many clones carried out those that were injured and the senju that he fought never ended dead if his clones won and were pulled from the battle field quickly "I dont really care your reasons for attacking, but life is sacred and there is no reason to kill them meaninglessly, I will stop you if it cost me my life"
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

The Senju Attack!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Senju Attack!!   The Senju Attack!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:17 pm

Meaningless? Takeo began to shiver. You think I would kill girls and children if it was meaningless? I am not a mindless killer who enjoys this. It is just another job. Takeo was now sitting on the ground shaking uncontrolably. They have had it coming along time. Your saw my fight with Vasuka in the graveyard? She hates the Uchiha as well. They created what they thought to be some kind of sub-human and gave them very limited chakra. For years tthey oppresed them and killed them when it suited the Uchiha. Now only one remains. I think she is the only one who can ever fully understand why I must do this. When I was just born my mum was killed. Guess who killed her? The hatefull Uchiha clan. After killing my mum they sent a demon into our clans village which is why we now live so close to Konoha. THEY DESTROYED OUR VILLAGE!!! Takeo has stood up now and a wooden tail had formed out of his rear end his wood arm looked as if it was glowing red. Takeo got down on all fours and screamed. Wood surged out everywhere on the ground but this time they were spikes.

A spike came out infront of the meerkats and caught the needles. The meerkats split up and appered both sides of Sara. The meerkats both blew water from their moths towards Sara which was charged with lightning. It would either hit Sara or the ground where it would then lie until someone came along and touched it.
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

The Senju Attack!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Senju Attack!!   The Senju Attack!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:38 pm

Sara activated her Sharingan instantly, tring to see their next move, yet having no time to use it, soon she found herself being hit by the Meerkats attack, allowing a fearsome scream that stretcked across the Clan. She fell forward shaking as her eyes were now normal having shocked her out of sharingan falling forward with smoke rising. Her vision was blurry, still alive yet quivering. Her body damaged as she tried to focus on gettin g back up, slowly.
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide akechi
Genin
Genin

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

The Senju Attack!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Senju Attack!!   The Senju Attack!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:57 pm

Another Mitsu appeared next to Sara this one accompanied by two wolves easily as large as the cats and a second mitsu pulled away the girl and began to heal her as quickly as h e could and still leave the rest of his clones energy to fight "get up quickly... I will bring these fools out of their rage in the end if I can... or I will save as many of your clan as possible"

the Mitsu in the air looked blankly at the fool senju "you think I do not know the pain of loosing your family... you lost your mother... I lost EVERYONE" with that word his voice boomed as black demonic chakra began to seep from him "I lost EVERY person who even came close to sharing my blood and your telling me I dont know the PAIN of loosing family... the ahihcu girl, she is the last of her clan, just as I am the last of mine... and your village still stands with these people in it... did they REALLY destroy the village? or are you taking the actions of ONE SINGLE MAN and BLAMING it ALL on the rest of these people.... look at yourself and ask are you any different from the bastards who took your mother from you?"
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

The Senju Attack!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Senju Attack!!   The Senju Attack!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:55 pm

Takeo started look at the boy infront of him blankly. So you lost everyone and so did Vasuka. I am not doing this for anyone except my clan. The Uchiha caused all of Vasukas' suffering. I think you should probaly go play with your wolves little boy. I know I am being very insulting towards you at the moment but you should keep ypur nose out of other peoples buissness. Takeo touched his wooden golem and dissappeared from sight. The Golem lifted its leg and sent it crashing down towards the Mitsuhide on the ground and the injured sara. While the two meerkats dissapeared behind some nearby spikes.
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

The Senju Attack!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Senju Attack!!   The Senju Attack!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 6:59 am

Sara shivered while She started to stand, glancing over towards the kind boy which she was suprised was someone else besides her clan. She cmiled gently not minding really as she leaned against him. "Thank you sir."She whispeared kindly yet over heard Takeo gently. "Vasuka?"She began softly. "What does he mean?"She asked. She hadn't heard Vasuka's last name yet no uchiha she knew was named Vasuka. Her eyes lowered but noticed osmething coming her and mitsuhide's way.

"I only have enough chakra ."She murmured bitting her thumb doing a hand sign until she hit the ground."Summoning jutsu! Fire Phoniex"She called as soon a phoniex roared, staring out of a little flame from a building nearby tarting larger and larger before it scooped down gripping Mitsuhide and the now fainted sara and soared to the sky. Glaring down towards Takeo .

"Miss Sara?"It called towards her. She didn't respond, tired and heavily breathing.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

The Senju Attack!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Senju Attack!!   The Senju Attack!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:27 am

Takeo reappeared out of the giants head but only his knees up. He glared at the phoniex bird. The bird was holding Mitsuhide and Sara. Takeo made the golem move towards the bird and try to smack it while Takeo used his ower over wood to haul a small Uchiha girl up on top of the golem with him. He held the girl out and laughed. If anyone makes a move the girl gets it. Understand?
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide akechi
Genin
Genin

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

The Senju Attack!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Senju Attack!!   The Senju Attack!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:04 am

Mitsu nodded close to the pheonix "thank you very much... she is exhausted and spent, take her and restore her wounds, then please return and assist with the wounded.... I'm going after the golem.. I wont let that girl die" Mitsu lifted himself slowly onto his feet, taking a deep breath restraining the black chakra within him, it scared him and was something he had never seen in himself before. he felt new knowledge running through his mind about his body and the one power but was unable to yet tell what it meant.

he jumped high into the air off of the pheonix and threw his arms and legs out as a gust of wind began catching him and propelling him towards the giant wooden monstrosity, then he streamlined increasing his pace as several other clones began to head at the giant. all swords drawn but one of them drew the blade across the back of his leg drawing blood and forcing chakra to work at the wound, he knew not how to heal but his body always seemed to regenerate quickly when he could concentrate on it.

he twisted the sword quickly in his hands and performed a hand seal over the hilt "demonic blood infusion" the black chakra seared out of his back and into the blade as it grew suddenly and gained a purplish tint, his emotions ran wild with anger as the man would use such a small girl as a hostage, his voice boomed from his mouth as if from many speakers "HAVE YOU NO HONOR" the clones collided with the being all thrusting their swords and flipping onto them to stand about the creature ready to catch the girl when she fell and the one with the altered sword did the same but ran up the golem dragging his sword through it as well creating a deep gash

(alot of this character is based off of raw emotion, he hates the fact that you are trying to do to these people what happened to him, and even more the fact you would use a girl who doesnt have the slightest clue, he originally wasnt going to discover this demonic chakra for a long time, not until a little trip but with the events here he is rather pissed, the abilities being shown now are a basic one time thing, which he will learn more about later)
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

The Senju Attack!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Senju Attack!!   The Senju Attack!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 12:31 pm

The girl fell from Takeo's outstreched hands. The wooden golem started to shake violently. It blew up shards flew in every directio hitting everyone not behind cover. As the shards dissappered Takeo stepped out frooom a spike he had teleported to. Takeo glanced over the scene and laughed. Mitsuhide was so young and easily influinced.
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

The Senju Attack!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Senju Attack!!   The Senju Attack!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:24 pm

The Phoniex dogded the Golem's harsh movements while it soared higher but not so high to get put out. He glanced towards Mistuhide gently nodding "I will."he began. "Please...Do not harm yourself."He ended. Instantly as Mistuhide jumped off, the bird flew out into the destoried village, tring to find medical ninjas of the Uchiha clan that might've already escaped to the underground celler for safety, they could take care of sara.
Back to top Go down
Shizuto Senju
Missing ninja
Missing ninja
Shizuto Senju

Ryo's : 52

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

The Senju Attack!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Senju Attack!!   The Senju Attack!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 3:38 pm

Shizuto Senju appered next to Takeo in a puff of smoke and started to throw his lightning daggers at sara.his petMojo was trying to keep mitsuhide akechi busy by using gale at him.Shizuto then trys to run at sara with his bronze katana to try and slice her head off.
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

The Senju Attack!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Senju Attack!!   The Senju Attack!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:36 pm

((Note: Coopermar1. Please try to be a bit descriptive,Don't just say "Throws daggers" and such so fast. Try to move with your character, make yourself your character and go through thoughts of his and such. Maybe Takeo can show you on the Classroom category.:3 It would just make users fustrated if you made the character try to win so fast))
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

The Senju Attack!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Senju Attack!!   The Senju Attack!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:28 am

Takeo nodded shizuto. Smiling he dissappeared with a poof of smoke and his wood stlye jutsu started to strangely receed. Takeo had left this bit of rubbish for shizuto to practice on.
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

The Senju Attack!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Senju Attack!!   The Senju Attack!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:36 pm

Most Uchiha had escaped, although many lied, dying in their spots. Some stood strangly as they watched their Attacker, Takeo disoppear. They all had also attacked and killed some part of the senji tribe. This was their last chance.

Now with their last strenghts, 5 remaining uchiha's in the village charged towards Shizuto screaming in rage as they held up their hands signs...Waiting.
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide akechi
Genin
Genin

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

The Senju Attack!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Senju Attack!!   The Senju Attack!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 1:42 pm

Mitsuhide landed in a bloody mess between the newcomer senju and the five uchiha holding the young girl in his arms. several spikes forced through his body in several places but none fatal. he knew he would never fully deflect that kind of blast but he could protect the more important pieces of his body to avoid death. he threw the girl to another of his clones and stood ready sword drawn and body becoming more wolflike by the second "anyone who comes within five feet can consider their lives forfiet, leave with your life now and stop this useless bloodshed, or force my hand to enter in" as he finished speaking his body had changed completely, it was now covered in a dark fur and black chakra seeped throughout his body and back in without a real pattern, jumping from wound to wound healing them slowly but visibly
Back to top Go down
Shizuto Senju
Missing ninja
Missing ninja
Shizuto Senju

Ryo's : 52

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

The Senju Attack!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Senju Attack!!   The Senju Attack!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:14 pm

Shizuto ran away from the 5 uchiha and mitsuhie. shizuto notice all the dead bodies that shouldent of died all those people that sould of had a long and peaceful life.once he got to a far enough ditance he took out his long bow and ignited the arrows with is elament of fire.He then turn round and starts to charge his opponents whilse charging he fires his arrow at mitsuhie and the 5 uchiha.once he gets close to mitsuhie he uses his lightning to bolt him up in the air then uses 10 fire balls to surround mitshuhie in a ring of fire. Shinzuto then takes out his Naginata and comes down witrh great force to try and slash mitsuhie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Senju Attack!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Senju Attack!!   The Senju Attack!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Senju Attack!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next