Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RPG

This is naruto-generation rpg, create your own character and play !

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Learning from Takeo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shizuto Senju
Missing ninja
Missing ninja
Shizuto Senju

Ryo's : 52

Ninja profile
Village: None
Chakra:
Learning from Takeo Left_bar_bleue200/200Learning from Takeo Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
Learning from Takeo Left_bar_bleue200/200Learning from Takeo Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Learning from Takeo Empty
PostSubject: Learning from Takeo   Learning from Takeo Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 12:16 pm

shizuto was sitting waiting out takeos wooden house when takeo came from the village neer by he ask if i could be taught from you
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ryo's : 112

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Learning from Takeo Left_bar_bleue100/200Learning from Takeo Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Health:
Learning from Takeo Left_bar_bleue160/200Learning from Takeo Empty_bar_bleue  (160/200)

PostSubject: Re: Learning from Takeo   Learning from Takeo Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 12:30 pm

Takeo looked at Shizutp with intrest the way he sat posed on the rock. In aprehession. Takeo pulled the scroll from his back and pulled it open. Time for you to learn a jutsu usefull to me as well. Takeo did the required hand sign and a wooden clone emerged from the ground. This is a wood clone it keeps its shape and is stronger than the normal human. Takeo looked at the scroll for another 5 minutes then whirled around on Shizuto and cried. Time to learn... Multiple Shadow Clone Jutsu. About 30 clones stood round Takeo each one identical. Each one held the same amount of chakra. Concentrate your chakra into your hands and do this hand sign I just did. My clones aren't very good but with your wind change in nature you could make thousands. Takeo motions to try. He is sure it will take a long time for his protegure to master it. Or will it?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/will10mac
Shizuto Senju
Missing ninja
Missing ninja
Shizuto Senju

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Learning from Takeo   Learning from Takeo Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 12:42 pm

Shizuto Nods ok .he consentaited on creating the clone then did the hand sign's when a second one appered he was amazed but then it suddenly ran at him and kicked him in the face this broke his consentaition and then the clone dissapeared.Shizuto says "i will try a second time!" he then consentraited again he then moved slowly and did the hand sign's then appered 3 more clones but they were joint together shizuto becomes impationt and kicks the 3 clones away. Shizuto say's "i can't do it"
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Learning from Takeo Left_bar_bleue100/200Learning from Takeo Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Health:
Learning from Takeo Left_bar_bleue160/200Learning from Takeo Empty_bar_bleue  (160/200)

PostSubject: Re: Learning from Takeo   Learning from Takeo Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 1:00 pm

Takeo looks at his appretice. Concentrate you jutsu in your hands just like your crow clone just use a larger amount of chakra.
Back to top Go down
Shizuto Senju
Missing ninja
Missing ninja
Shizuto Senju

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Learning from Takeo   Learning from Takeo Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 1:06 pm

"ok" shizuto cosentraited realy hard and did the hand pose's then in a few moments he creates 10 perfect shadow clones "i think i got it now!" shouted shizuto then he kept consentraiting then 5 more appered he was astounded by the number of clones in front of himand they all did what he said shizuto thanked takeo for all that he teached him and he thinks he knows how to use multipule shadow clones.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Learning from Takeo   Learning from Takeo Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 1:12 pm

Takeo nodded and motioned for them to move on he drooped the jutsu on the house. I have a new lead on the astuaki you can practice it their base. As they leave Takeo smiles, this boy will probally end up his equal!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning from Takeo   Learning from Takeo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Learning from Takeo
Page 1 of 1