Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RPG

This is naruto-generation rpg, create your own character and play !

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alexander Drakme vs Takeo

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ryo's : 112

Ninja profile
Village: None
Chakra:
Alexander Drakme vs Takeo Left_bar_bleue100/200Alexander Drakme vs Takeo Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Health:
Alexander Drakme vs Takeo Left_bar_bleue160/200Alexander Drakme vs Takeo Empty_bar_bleue  (160/200)

Alexander Drakme vs Takeo Empty
PostSubject: Alexander Drakme vs Takeo   Alexander Drakme vs Takeo Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 10:18 am

The crowd roared as Takeo stepped into the stadium. It was a large circle about half a mile in width. It had four sections. Grass, a mixture of trees and bushes. The canopy blocked out the blazing sun. Earth, a small mountain with boulders postioned all the way around it and a small hut at the top. Water, a large and deep lake is depth was unkown strange plantts lay at the bottom which grasped you and held you underwater. Finally a maze of fire which continuasly burnt. Artificial lightning hit the ground at random points and wind swept the water and the leaves. Takeo grinned as he saw his opponent emerging from the other side.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/will10mac
Alexander Dakame
User
User
Alexander Dakame

Ryo's : 67

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Alexander Drakme vs Takeo Left_bar_bleue84/200Alexander Drakme vs Takeo Empty_bar_bleue  (84/200)
Health:
Alexander Drakme vs Takeo Left_bar_bleue90/200Alexander Drakme vs Takeo Empty_bar_bleue  (90/200)

PostSubject: Re: Alexander Drakme vs Takeo   Alexander Drakme vs Takeo Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 3:33 pm

an image of me walks into the stadium, a water clone, unknown to everyone other then me. As the background noise simmers, Ametsu and Kari soar overhead, The Water Clone removes it's Akatsuki jacket as well, to show a black flak jacket, lined with pockets and pouches. The real me is hidden in a Transformation Technique in the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Alexander Drakme vs Takeo Left_bar_bleue100/200Alexander Drakme vs Takeo Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Health:
Alexander Drakme vs Takeo Left_bar_bleue160/200Alexander Drakme vs Takeo Empty_bar_bleue  (160/200)

PostSubject: Re: Alexander Drakme vs Takeo   Alexander Drakme vs Takeo Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 12:09 pm

Hello to you to! Takeo takes out a scroll showing the five different elements. To advance from this round and face your other foe and try to climb a mystery prize you must show mastery of all situations all elements as the case is. Takeo shimmers and disappears. A sound fills the stadium. The rules are simple I say when the battle is over! Takeo reappears right next to his opponent with his arm stretched out as if to shake.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Dakame
User
User
Alexander Dakame

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Alexander Drakme vs Takeo Left_bar_bleue84/200Alexander Drakme vs Takeo Empty_bar_bleue  (84/200)
Health:
Alexander Drakme vs Takeo Left_bar_bleue90/200Alexander Drakme vs Takeo Empty_bar_bleue  (90/200)

PostSubject: Re: Alexander Drakme vs Takeo   Alexander Drakme vs Takeo Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 4:35 pm

(OOC: Is this like, during RP-time, or is it like, this is this and nothing else is happening?)
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alexander Drakme vs Takeo   Alexander Drakme vs Takeo Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:23 am

(OOC:This is during rp time. I was gonna recognise you later Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Alexander Dakame
User
User
Alexander Dakame

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alexander Drakme vs Takeo   Alexander Drakme vs Takeo Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 11:59 am

(OOC: Alright *Smirks with evil grin*)

As the water clone reaches out to shake your hand, it disperses with a high electrical current, and I jump out from the crowd, releasing my Transformation Technique, throwing 2 kunai in your direction.

(Lightning Current, -10 Chakra)
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alexander Drakme vs Takeo   Alexander Drakme vs Takeo Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 12:09 pm

Takeo grabs the hand and starts to shake. He is thrown backwards and lands in the nearby forest. Takeo stares at his nd while lying on the ground. He feels a presence, he crawls to the edge just in time to see alexander. Takeo's hands start to shift until two really sharpblades have taken the place, made of wood. Takeo is hit with s flash back of a kid being hit by a gigantic dragon. Time for our 1 on 1
Back to top Go down
Alexander Dakame
User
User
Alexander Dakame

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alexander Drakme vs Takeo   Alexander Drakme vs Takeo Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 12:13 pm

I land on the ground, seeing him fly backwards into the forest area, the crowd is silent, as you finish your sentence, my hands are in motion, creating hand seals.
"If it is a battle you want...."
I finish my hand seals, ready for the right moment.
"It is a war you shall get."
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alexander Drakme vs Takeo   Alexander Drakme vs Takeo Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 12:15 pm

Takeo runs towards Alexander grasping his hand. Well a war needs a lot of people, to happen. A thousand versions of Takeo appear all of them with wooden blades instead of hands. They all charge towards Alexander.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Dakame
User
User
Alexander Dakame

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alexander Drakme vs Takeo   Alexander Drakme vs Takeo Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 12:22 pm

I smirk, as you touch my hands, water starts to seep through the ground, surrounding you in a large aquatic bubble.
"Suiton: Water Prison Techniqe" I say under my breath as Ametsu charges downward, ramming into a bunch of the Mokuton Clones.

Name: Water Prison Skill
Type: Ninjutsu
Chakra Cost: 7
Element: Suiton / Water
Description: Creates a large sphere of water, that holds the opponent inside it. The prison is very difficult to escape unless the user's concentration is broken.

(-8 Chakra)

Last edited by Alexander Dakame on Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alexander Drakme vs Takeo   Alexander Drakme vs Takeo Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 12:46 pm

(OOC: I mean im graping my hand)
Back to top Go down
Alexander Dakame
User
User
Alexander Dakame

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alexander Drakme vs Takeo   Alexander Drakme vs Takeo Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 12:49 pm

(OOC: Ok)

As you are running towards me, Water starts to seep from the ground, entangling you in a sphere of water.
"Water Prison Technique!" I say as Ametsu flies down from above, ramming into a bunch of Mokuton Clones.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alexander Drakme vs Takeo   Alexander Drakme vs Takeo Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 12:54 pm

Takeo switches places with one of his clones by using his wood transportation technique but is then hit by a lare bird and thrown into the air. As he is falling he thinks if he should kill this boy for interfering with him killing Vasuka. Takeo hits th ground with a thud. A large crater is made as the dust setteles. A wooden hand appaers at the top of the crater with spikes sticking out in all directions.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Dakame
User
User
Alexander Dakame

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alexander Drakme vs Takeo   Alexander Drakme vs Takeo Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 1:45 pm

I hear the crash behind me, but do not look, instead, I walk up to the clone, and release the water prison, roundhouse kicking the clone in two.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alexander Drakme vs Takeo   Alexander Drakme vs Takeo Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:15 pm

The hand pushes down and a true demon form of Takeo appears, it has spikes sticking out of every place possible. Two prodominenet horns stick out of his head. He strolls towards Alexander ready to fight him.

In actull fact Takeo is sitting in the hole eating a military pill to make him move faster also he was tired from his million spars for this competition. All he did was create a wooden clone that took on a grotesque look.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Dakame
User
User
Alexander Dakame

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alexander Drakme vs Takeo   Alexander Drakme vs Takeo Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:41 pm

Kari, still examining the skies notices that it is only a clone, and starts to fly downwards to tell me. Ametsu swinging his wings, knocking back 10s of 20s of clones, is not paying any attention, so I jump backwards, throwing kunai and shuriken at the Demonic Wood Creature.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alexander Drakme vs Takeo   Alexander Drakme vs Takeo Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:51 am

As the kunai is about to hit the clone it parts to let the kunai past and then forms again once it has cleared him completely. Takeo heard the kunai coming through the air and couldnt hold back a laugh, unawarw that his position had been compromised.

The Demon started to charge forward and slowly started to sink into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Dakame
User
User
Alexander Dakame

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alexander Drakme vs Takeo   Alexander Drakme vs Takeo Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:21 am

I cannot hear the laugh, being the sounds of the battle are overpowering; But as the Mokuton Demon is still walking towards me, I stop and start making Hand Seals, Ametsu rises from his position, and swings his wings, creating a gust of wind, meant as a distraction.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alexander Drakme vs Takeo   Alexander Drakme vs Takeo Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:17 am

The demon is completely absorbed by the ground and not seen. Takeo jumps out of his hole and waves. How are you? The demon rises from the ground aiming a punch strait at Alex's jaw.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Dakame
User
User
Alexander Dakame

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alexander Drakme vs Takeo   Alexander Drakme vs Takeo Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:22 am

I manage to finish the handsigns, but I am shot up in the air by the Mokuton Demon. As I land, the air starts to crackle, and the water starts to turn. "Ninja Art: Storm Dragons" I mumble as I try to stand.

Ametsu and Kari fly off in opposite directions, to avoid getting caught in the dragons path, as 3 dragons, one of water, one of lightning, and one of wind start to take shape around the field.

(-20 Chakra)
(-10 Health)
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alexander Drakme vs Takeo   Alexander Drakme vs Takeo Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:11 am

Takeo curses under his breath yet again, then he simply puts his hands in his pockets and makes his demon run and jump into the dragon made of wind. This boy shows mastery over three elements! How?
Back to top Go down
Alexander Dakame
User
User
Alexander Dakame

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alexander Drakme vs Takeo   Alexander Drakme vs Takeo Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:33 am

I stand up, and look over at all the Mokuton Clones, and then towards you. All the clones keep regenerating. I send the Wind Dragon to take out the army of Wood Clones, or at least keep them busy, while the Lightning and Water Dragon charge towards the real you.
"I hope this is enough..."
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alexander Drakme vs Takeo   Alexander Drakme vs Takeo Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:38 am

Takeo bites his hand and put it to the floor. A large wolf appears by the name of Joto, on its four legs it is up to Takeo's neck. Takeo does one more hand sign and a staff made of rock flys out of the ground.
Joto - What have we got? Takeo.
Takeo - We need to take out the lightning but both my elements are useless against it. The water dragon is weak against earth, all I need to do is get close to it so i can blow it up from the inside.
Takeo jumps onto the back of Joto and holds his staff ready to use any defensive measures if need be.

As the clones are hit by the wind dragon most of them are lost and disintergrate from the force but the others try to jump inside the dragon so they can blow it up from the inside.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Dakame
User
User
Alexander Dakame

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alexander Drakme vs Takeo   Alexander Drakme vs Takeo Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:45 pm

Some of the clones manage to infiltrate the Wind Dragon, but most are reflected and blown away, the Water Dragon Charges towards you and your wolf, the lightning dragon remains near me, but is on standby for command.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alexander Drakme vs Takeo   Alexander Drakme vs Takeo Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:44 pm

As the water dragon nears Takeo uses his wood release to make a sort of ramp that the wolf uses to jump up high in the air. Takeo tightnes his grip on the staff and pushes off the wolf. As Takeo comes closer to the dragon Takeo gros in size until he is double his original size.

The clones inside the dragon begin to expand until thwy are so large that the would burst the dragon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alexander Drakme vs Takeo   Alexander Drakme vs Takeo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alexander Drakme vs Takeo
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next