Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RPG

This is naruto-generation rpg, create your own character and play !

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alexander Drakme vs Takeo

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alexander Dakame
User
User
Alexander Dakame

Ryo's : 67

Ninja profile
Village: None
Chakra:
Alexander Drakme vs Takeo - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue84/200Alexander Drakme vs Takeo - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (84/200)
Health:
Alexander Drakme vs Takeo - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/200Alexander Drakme vs Takeo - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/200)

Alexander Drakme vs Takeo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexander Drakme vs Takeo   Alexander Drakme vs Takeo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 7:11 pm

The wind dragon explodes, sending the clones in every direction, Kari gets hit with one, and flies towards the ground.
"KARI!" I scream as I run towards the fallen Storm Bird, sending the Water Dragon straight towards Takeo.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ryo's : 112

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Alexander Drakme vs Takeo - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/200Alexander Drakme vs Takeo - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Health:
Alexander Drakme vs Takeo - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue160/200Alexander Drakme vs Takeo - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (160/200)

PostSubject: Re: Alexander Drakme vs Takeo   Alexander Drakme vs Takeo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 10:16 am

Takeo swings his earth staff at the dragon and tried to hit him with all his might. Takeo heard the scream and cursed as he released his jutsu. This guy is about to get mad.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/will10mac
Alexander Dakame
User
User
Alexander Dakame

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Alexander Drakme vs Takeo - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue84/200Alexander Drakme vs Takeo - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (84/200)
Health:
Alexander Drakme vs Takeo - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/200Alexander Drakme vs Takeo - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/200)

PostSubject: Re: Alexander Drakme vs Takeo   Alexander Drakme vs Takeo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 10:49 am

The water dragon collides with you, as I run over to Kari. "Damn..." I mutter as I pick her up, holding a ram hand seal, she evaporates in smoke. My eyes start to shake, and my body starts to glow with my Dark-Blue Storm Chakra, powered by my rage. I raise my hand, and push it forward, as the Lightning Dragon flies toward you.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Alexander Drakme vs Takeo - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/200Alexander Drakme vs Takeo - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Health:
Alexander Drakme vs Takeo - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue160/200Alexander Drakme vs Takeo - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (160/200)

PostSubject: Re: Alexander Drakme vs Takeo   Alexander Drakme vs Takeo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 3:13 pm

Takeo is thrown backwards but leaves his earth staff stuck inside, as he flies through the air he swallows small amount of wood and starts to shake. He starts to scream as wood bursts from his bellys and he crashes into the ground... a thick layer of dusts is thrown up and a drak mencaing laugh breaks the silence of the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Dakame
User
User
Alexander Dakame

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alexander Drakme vs Takeo   Alexander Drakme vs Takeo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 8:21 pm

"How is he still alive... The Water and Lightning combination should of killed him..." I say as the dust is clearing, but still not with enough visibility to see. My Akatsuki Cloak is shredded, so I quickly remove it, and take out my Summoning Scroll from the Flak-Jacket pouch, laying it on the ground.
"Summoning Technique." I say making the hand seals, using the blood from my battle wounds to summon.

...Ametsu is gliding overhead.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alexander Drakme vs Takeo   Alexander Drakme vs Takeo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:45 pm

A dark cloud floats round Takeo as the transformation takes place and he clenches his fist a root shoots up and the air and withers.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Dakame
User
User
Alexander Dakame

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alexander Drakme vs Takeo   Alexander Drakme vs Takeo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:59 pm

I keep doing hand seals as the clouds begin to shift and swirl above us. I think to myself, if this doesn't work. Death.

(Can you approve Kamitori?)
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alexander Drakme vs Takeo   Alexander Drakme vs Takeo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:30 am

The cloud of dust turns grey and masks his apperance as he slowly creeps towards Alexander. Your time has come. The forest starts to shift towards Takeo as branches shoot towards the cloud.[/b]
Back to top Go down
Alexander Dakame
User
User
Alexander Dakame

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alexander Drakme vs Takeo   Alexander Drakme vs Takeo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:37 pm

OOC: So... Is Kamitori Approved?
Back to top Go down
Alexander Dakame
User
User
Alexander Dakame

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alexander Drakme vs Takeo   Alexander Drakme vs Takeo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:10 pm

I start to laugh as the blood from my battle wounds soaks down into my right palm. "Hahahahahehehahe....NO!" I yell, slamming my palm into the ground as a burst of Dark Blue Chakra erupts from the sky. A gigantic bird made entirely of chakra appears from the chakra, "KAMITORI! RISE!!!" I yell as I jump on top of the bird, my chakra slowly leaking in to it. It shrieks a blood-curdling howl before it rises up in the air.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Wanderers
Lone Wolf

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alexander Drakme vs Takeo   Alexander Drakme vs Takeo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:47 pm

The black cloud stops moving and Takeo's hands extened out becoming longer and longer until they are touching the ground right underneath alexander. [i]Hmmmm, this requires some further investigation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alexander Drakme vs Takeo   Alexander Drakme vs Takeo - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alexander Drakme vs Takeo
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2