Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RPG

This is naruto-generation rpg, create your own character and play !

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Takeo Is Waiting!!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Alexander Dakame
User
User
Alexander Dakame

Ryo's : 67

Ninja profile
Village: None
Chakra:
Takeo Is Waiting!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue84/200Takeo Is Waiting!! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (84/200)
Health:
Takeo Is Waiting!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90/200Takeo Is Waiting!! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/200)

Takeo Is Waiting!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeo Is Waiting!!   Takeo Is Waiting!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 11:46 am

I slowly wake up, and look over at the explosion of wood and water, Ametsu and Itse glide towards me. "Crap..." I mumble as I try to stand up, I manage to get to my knees, my eyes cloudy.
Back to top Go down
Vasuka_Ahihcu
Akatsuki leader
Akatsuki leader
Vasuka_Ahihcu

Ryo's : 121

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Takeo Is Waiting!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/300Takeo Is Waiting!! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/300)
Health:
Takeo Is Waiting!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue110/300Takeo Is Waiting!! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/300)

PostSubject: Re: Takeo Is Waiting!!   Takeo Is Waiting!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 4:25 pm

Vasuka snarled as the disoppearance of Takeo angred her dearly, although without noticing she kringed as her tails splat rain of bloodshed across the water as it developed into a deep red then vanished. Her leg was exploded as there left a huge gap of a wound. She made herway to the surface as she took back to her normal transforamtion. There, she laid shaking as she coughed up more blood, her eyes narrowed in fustration and could sense Alex waking for the moment."....Alexander.."She murmured to herself hoping he was alright.
Back to top Go down
http://www.leonardotmnt.deviantart.com
Alexander Dakame
User
User
Alexander Dakame

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Takeo Is Waiting!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue84/200Takeo Is Waiting!! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (84/200)
Health:
Takeo Is Waiting!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90/200Takeo Is Waiting!! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/200)

PostSubject: Re: Takeo Is Waiting!!   Takeo Is Waiting!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 3:44 pm

I stand-up, wobbeling, and then, as Ametsu glides by me, I fall-jump onto him as we sail towards Vasuka. the two of us glide towards you, the two other birds disappear. "Wonderful isn't it."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Dakame
User
User
Alexander Dakame

Ninja profile
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Takeo Is Waiting!!   Takeo Is Waiting!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:03 pm

(Sorry for Double Post)
Me and Atsume fly off, Itse stays behind with Vasuka, there is a note tied to Itse's leg:

I'm trailing the Senju,
Follow me when your ready.

[Alexander has left the Topic]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Takeo Is Waiting!!   Takeo Is Waiting!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Takeo Is Waiting!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3